1. LF updated Rendition of Caith UI.

Hello there.

Does anyone know of a updated version of Caith UI for 2.4.3.
    I have the Caith Ui 10.5, but there is a lot of errors.
    I would be so happy if i could play with the UI, i spent so many hours with in retail TBC.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards

2. Would you mind sharing the 10.5 version of the UI?

3. Sure thing mate.

Let me know, if you are able to update it :)

https://ufile.io/me8cv

4. Will have a look at it. Will do :) Thanks!

5. Awesome... Thank you..

Btw. Adding the installation info:

1. Backup and then delete your old Interface and WTF folder in your World of Warcraft folder.
    2. Copy the Caith 10.5 folders WTF, Fonts and Interface to your World of Warcraft folder.
    3. Open \WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\SavedVariables\Omen.lua and search for ["Caithlyn - Gorgonnash"]. Change it to your Name and Server.
    4. Open the WTF folder, go into the Account folder and rename "ACCOUNTNAME" to your actual account name.
    5. Go to the next folder and rename the folder "YourServerName" to your actual server name and "YourCharName" to your Charname.
    6. Enter your Serversname folder, and change the "YourCharName" to your characters name.
    7. Load ingame the PitBull-profile named "CaithUI 10.5". Then /reloadui !!
    8. Activate the addon "Statusbars" only if you are a Rogue or Druid to show the combopoints.
    9. In PitBull, go to your PlayerFrame -> Texts -> Power: Change the custom text to the following one, depending on your class:

- Caster: [HasMP ? MP:Short:Color("58ACFA") " | " MaxMP:Short:Color("045FB4")]
    - Warrior: [HasMP ? MP:Short:Color("FA5858") " | " MaxMP:Short:Color("B40404")]

6. Some stuff seem to be outdated as you put it, but that doesnt seem to be the big issue. Although I've been looking at it a little and replace your WTF folder with this one, and see if it helps. Get back to me if it helps :)

https://ufile.io/71jpr

Regards, Viryz

7. Hi again. and thank you.

May i ask what you have changed?

8. To be honest, I didnt change much at all. I changed what I saw didnt work mostly, like the code in pitbull and some minor things.
    Is there anything else you want me to look at?

I love this UI and I have always played with it. From its release till its end.

On my end, the UI is playable now.

9. I was just thinking about all those errors bugsack hides.. Over 500.. :)

10. Yes, I saw all these errors now. I was just looking at stuff that wasnt visually functioning :P

11. Hi mate.

Have you looked more into it, or are you just using it as it is?

12. anyone can up it again?
    couse link not working.
    thanks