1. Awareness of HOW OP Beast Lord 4 piece setbonus really is.

It's all about this
    4 pieces: Each time you use your Kill Command ability, your attacks ignore 600 of your victim's armor for 15sec.

I made two different chars on Cheekys DPS Spreadsheet, one with 4x Beast Lord+Kara/Mag/Gruul and one with just Kara/Mag/Gruul gear.
    Numbers are with a 25 raid comp, may or may not be correct. It's just to compare both setups.

BEST IN SLOT WITH REGULAR KARA/MAG/GRUUL GEAR

https://imgur.com/ydwcicQ

Total DPS: 1904,94

Head: Demon Stalker Greathelm
    Neck: Choker of Vile Intent
    Shoulders: Bladed Shoulderpads of the Merciless
    Back: Vengeance Wrap
    Chest: Chestguard of the Conniver
    Wrist: Shard-bound Bracers
    Hands: Gloves of Dexterous Manipulation
    Waist: Gronn-Stitched Girdle
    Legs: Skulker's Greaves
    Feet: Edgewalker Longboots
    Ring: Ring of a Thousand Marks
    Ring: Ring of the Recalcitrant
    Trinket: Dragonspine Trophy
    Trinket: Darkmoon Card: Crusade
    2H Weapon Legacy
    1H Weapon: Guile of Khoraazi
    1H Weapon: Blade of the Unrequited
    Ranged: Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle
    Quiver: Netherscale Ammo Pouch
    Ammo: Mysterious Shell
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    BEST IN SLOT WITH BEAST LORD 4-PART + KARA/MAG/GRUUL

https://imgur.com/tb0OXuK

Total DPS: 1903.67

Head: Beast Lord Helm
    Neck: Choker of Vile Intent
    Shoulders: Beast Lord Mantle
    Back: Drape of the Dark Reavers
    Chest: Beast Lord Cuirass
    Wrist: Shard-bound Bracers
    Hands: Beast Lord Handguards
    Waist: Gronn-Stitched Girdle
    Legs: Skulker's Greaves
    Feet: Edgewalker Longboots
    Ring: Ring of a Thousand Marks
    Ring: Garona's Signet Ring
    Trinket: Dragonspine Trophy
    Trinket: Darkmoon Card: Crusade
    2H Weapon Legacy
    1H Weapon: Guile of Khoraazi
    1H Weapon: Blade of the Unrequited
    Ranged: Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle
    Quiver: Netherscale Ammo Pouch
    Ammo: Mysterious Shell

As you see, the Beast Lord can compete with T4-level leather gear, it is only 1 dps apart.
    Don't be ashamed to wear it "just because it's blue" or it "lowers my gearscore".

Please spread the word and check it yourself.
    Edited: October 7, 2017 Reason: Updated and cleaned up

2. Useless set, u have better with karazhan leather stuff.

3. Useless set, u have better with karazhan leather stuff.
    I just stated that Beast Lord is even with epic leather/mail gear.

Leather/Mail
    https://imgur.com/ydwcicQ

Beast Lord
    https://imgur.com/tb0OXuK
    Edited: September 22, 2017

4. Yes, the beast lord set is good. However, for the same amount of effort you can just get Kara/Mag/Gruul gear, without having to do bull**** dungeons.

5. Yes, the beast lord set is good. However, for the same amount of effort you can just get Kara/Mag/Gruul gear, without having to do bull**** dungeons.
    You need months to get your parts from raids (droprates, competition and maybe rogues/ferals bofore others-rule).

While you get Beast Lord while farming Pre-BiS (can get it even on one day).

6. Beast Lord is our T4 Set, so to say.

7. Thank you for posting this. I just dinged 70 with my hunter and am looking to level up leatherworking for the Primalstrike set. Would you say that the beast lord set is better than going for the pretty expensive Primalstrike?
    Edited: August 20, 2017

8. Thank you for posting this. I just dinged 70 with my hunter and am looking to level up leatherworking for the Primalstrike set. Would you say that the beast lord set is better than going for the pretty expensive Primalstrike?
    You can just wear both, they supplement each other pretty good.

This would be a good Pre-BiS for you (you can then later exchange non-set-items with Kara etc epics).

https://imgur.com/a/ktwPt

9. I see more and more Hunters wearing 4p BS. Spread the word.

10. You don't think it's a bit silly that your gearset uses like 50k gold worth of extremely limited/rare BOE items and a super low droprate trinket that is better given to a Rogue/Warrior?

11. You don't think it's a bit silly that your gearset uses like 50k gold worth of extremely limited/rare BOE items and a super low droprate trinket that is better given to a Rogue/Warrior?
    You know, it's called Best-in-slot and not Meh-in-slot. I used Doomwalker parts on purpose to show how dominant D3 is. With only Kara, Gruul and Mag, D3 would win.

12. You know, it's called Best-in-slot and not Meh-in-slot. I used Doomwalker parts on purpose to show how dominant D3 is. With only Kara, Gruul and Mag, D3 would win.
    What, so you're making a gearset with 50k gold worth of BOEs and a trinket that most guilds wouldn't give to a Hunter, so basically server first level gearing with incredible luck, but you don't have access to T5 so fill the rest out with T4 and dungeon loot?. It's a nonsense gearset that isn't grounded in reality, if all you have available is T4 raids and dungeons you don't have access to the world bosses to begin with, nor are you going to be spending the masses of gold for the rare occasions they pop up on the AH.

If you do have access to these items, you're probably in the top guild on the server, and have all T5 content on farm in which case the list is not BIS. I'm just pointing out it's silly, why make a BIS list for a T4 player that is effectively impossible by normal means?

13. What, so you're making a gearset with 50k gold worth of BOEs and a trinket that most guilds wouldn't give to a Hunter, so basically server first level gearing with incredible luck, but you don't have access to T5 so fill the rest out with T4 and dungeon loot?. It's a nonsense gearset that isn't grounded in reality, if all you have available is T4 raids and dungeons you don't have access to the world bosses to begin with, nor are you going to be spending the masses of gold for the rare occasions they pop up on the AH.

If you do have access to these items, you're probably in the top guild on the server, and have all T5 content on farm in which case the list is not BIS. I'm just pointing out it's silly, why make a BIS list for a T4 player that is effectively impossible by normal means?
    Because the only purpose of his post was to show the relative power of D3 vs T4 ?!

14. Because the only purpose of his post was to show the relative power of D3 vs T4 ?!
    That can be done a lot more effectively than filling the thread full of fantasy gearsets.

Step 1. Compare raw stats of T4 vs D3
    Step 2. Compare difference in raw stat weight/budget with 600 Ignore Armor at 100% assumed uptime (though in reality it will be below 100%).
    Step 3. Profit

Sure use spreadsheets to support your numbers, but posting huge gearlists in the thread is a bit silly to begin with, especially when it's not grounded in reality. Aka extremely expensive BOE's such as Barrel Blade Longrifle, combined with DST which doesn't go well with a weapon of that speed to begin with and would be a crime to take from a Warrior/Rogue that gains so much more from it.

I just get triggered by how un-necessarily pointless those lists are if the goal is to point out that the D3 set is good.

12 Last