1. Arcane mage or fire mage

Which one is better for doing duneons/raids

2. Arcane all the wayyy babyyy

3. Ttw fire is better once u get good gear. And arcane is very boring as much as I have heard. I play fire and it's fun

4. from what i've seen they are about the same in most fights. if you play with a top guild who kills bosses very quick arcane might do better because they have better burst but in fight where more movement is required like the LK PP and Halion fire will do much better

5. Arcane is better dps if you have perfect positioning and rarely need to move (also you get lucky and RNG doesn't hit you with mechanics that make you need to move). Basically, it's better dps if you're both good and lucky -but that leaves a lot to chance.

Fire is better dps in the event that you do have to move regularly, and specifically on Lich King where you can DPS him during transition (a bis fire mage can easily take an extra million or two health off LK between the two transition phases single-handedly) and never have to worry about going oom because of the long fight. You can spec into extended range for Arcane to also be able to dps during transition, but at the cost of damage improving talents -and you will almost certainly run oom on the LK fight, maybe multiple times...

I run Arcane and TTW Fire OS and switch between them depending on the fight, and Arcane is definitely a bit higher dps when I have the circumstances that allow me to make full use of it.

6. TTW.

FFB is obsolete and Arcane is bugged.

Edit: Nevermind, you said for dungeons too so you probably want a spec that packs more AoE damage too. FFB has the best AoE output while having single target damage not too far behind TTW. It's also a very similiar playstyle to TTW so making the transition later on wouldn't be hard.
    Edited: August 20, 2017