1. Near to zero pf Tin Ore nodes.

it seems this server has almost zero of Tin Ore nodes, or there is some good spot for mining them? In Westfall which usually has over 9999 tin ore nodes is only like 5.

2. it seems this server has almost zero of Tin Ore nodes,
    Way to make an assumption, based on what? 30 minutes at Westfall? There are other problems with ore veins but scarsity isn't one of them. Check ore farming guides for better locations.

3. Way to make an assumption, based on what? 30 minutes at Westfall?
    Actually is trying to farm it for week already, i had checked a lot of usual locations, and westfall is just most glaring example. Because on all servers and on retail, this location is usually full of Tin Ore. But nice assumption, projecting much, hug? But srsly tin on this server is more rare that gold. To what "farming guides", you referring? This server-specific guides?

4. Actually is trying to farm it for week already, i had checked a lot of usual locations, and westfall is just most glaring example. Because on all servers and on retail, this location is usually full of Tin Ore. But nice assumption, projecting much, hug? But srsly tin on this server is more rare that gold. To what "farming guides", you referring? This server-specific guides?
    There's a lot of it in the Deadmines, both inside the dungeon itself and in the tunnels outside. I also found a few veins in the hills of Westfall. Not to mention all other areas where there's plenty of it...

5. There is an insane amount of Tin in Ghostlands.

6. There is an insane amount of Tin in Ghostlands.
    Oh, then i will check it. I know there usually a lot of tin in the cave with gnouls.

There's a lot of it in the Deadmines, both inside the dungeon itself and in the tunnels outside. I also found a few veins in the hills of Westfall. Not to mention all other areas where there's plenty of it...
    There is exactly 5 tin nodes in the cave before Deadmines. 2 nodes in west-middle cave, and 3, sometimes 4 nodes in top cave. It is pathetically small amount. Also there is 2 tin ore nodes in duskwood in ogre cave, but they are under world geometry.

> mention all other areas
    Please mention "all other areas" because there is literally zero tin ores nodes in all usual areas. Plenty of iron, copper, gold, and silver, but not tin.

7. As Minner i also had problem with Tin ore ,for prof. leveling purposes.I throw out in AH a lot of money for smelting ores just to get to certain minning level ,to be able to level exp paralel with prof leveling....