1. Best F2P PvP class?

Which PvP class would you suggest for a player that is not willing to buy anything from the coinshop ?

2. How are DKs doing without a Shadowmourne ?

3. I'm sure mages should be fun.

4. A good frost mage doesn't need much gear, I used to duel BiS people as an almost naked frost mage with success, so if you put in some effort into learning the class you can be pretty solid. One of my old AT friends here also rolled a mage as F2P here and got above 2.2k rating without much effort. Be sure to try it on blackrock though, check if you like the playstyle and if you do you can bg/arena/duel to get better at it.

5. Healers I'd say as well too. You really don't need much of pve stuff to fare well. Give my paladin for example, it's almost full PvP, 2 or 3 pve items including the trinket and I do very good heals in BGs. It wouldn't be much different with all the items that are "easily" obtainable, 4/5 WF + WF offset + ashen ring + pvp weapon/shield and say icc25 or toc25 trinket (which again aren't hard to get).

6. Which PvP class would you suggest for a player that is not willing to buy anything from the coinshop ?
    Every class?
    If you aim for gladiator you need to farm icc25 hc anyway or be very very good at pvp. If you aim for 2k - 2.2k rating or only some pvp fun in general, you can compensate much with skill. Many Smourn warriors are killable with pvp point gear and decent skill.

Non coinshop bis list is not that far away from coinshop bis list. The real big difference is the time investment, non coinshop bis needs icc25 hc on farm.
    It does not matter which class you pick. To know how to player your class is way more important.

7. Which PvP class would you suggest for a player that is not willing to buy anything from the coinshop ?
    whatever class you want to play

8. How are DKs doing without a Shadowmourne ?
    Roll frost

9. DPS wise I'd pick hunter or warrior since they have the reduce healing strike/shot which goes a long way in arena as most combinations have a healer. Healers however are by far the easiest to gear. You can easily sit at 6k geascore and go far so long as you have a bunch of resilience. However you usually need the Bauble trinket which tends to get bought on coin shop.