1. Expertise Cap?

Is it still ok to have only 22/23 or is it fixed at 26 as original finally?

2. 26, but even then its not guaranteed. you may get 1-2 dodges throughout an icc

3. expertise was bugged, people said that you needed 32 to not get dodged

that was 2-3 months ago dunno how is it now

4. I heard it's around 28 now, take this with a grain of salt.

5. 28 should be correct

6. Selaya, why would it be 28? Shouldnt it be 26, aka 6.5% reduction?

7. blizzlike should be 26 yes
    what i meant is, that the current cap should be at 28
    yes this is a bug

8. blizzlike should be 26 yes
    what i meant is, that the current cap should be at 28
    yes this is a bug
    Damn, guess i gotta gem my Muti rogue then. Fak :(

9. As said in the thread:

Blizzard Expertise Dodge cap = 26 (6.5%)

Warmane curent (bugged) Dodge cap = 28 (7%)

I guess if there is no report on bugtracker someone could make it...
    Note: dummy wont ever dodge ur attack, even on 0 exp (from what i know after hitting Ironforge dummy for months), so to test this bug u need to hit the actual raid boss.

When it comes to: how much expertise should u go for?
    The answer in most cases is: still 26.
    Why? U will get max 0-2max dodged attacks per Boss Fight (on 26 exp). Most of the classes wont feel this since it wont affect their rotations...

However, there are classes that can get 10exp10hit gem instead of 10str10hit gem and get to 28 expertise from 26 (Fury warrior when BiS). If a gem diference like that one can make u jump from 26 to 28 expertise, u can go for it. Otherwise just keep the 26 expertise and hope no Dodged attacks happen (or that fix will come soon, jk).

But again, it all comes to personal preferences. If u feel like u are getting dodged often on 26 exp, try going for 27 first. If it keeps happening, get 28 i guess...

1 exp = 8.1975 rating from gear.
    26 exp = 214 (213.135) rating from gear

If u have any talents that increase ur exp like Unholy DK for example:
    5 exp (talents) + 21 (172.1475, aka 173 rating from gear) = 26

Calculate ur own, and see how much u are missing (15 exp gloves enchant can be really usefull on some classes when it comes to capping exp).
    Edited: August 16, 2017

10. exp cap is 29, you will still see some dodges at 28

11. As said in the thread:

Blizzard Expertise Dodge cap = 26 (6.5%)

Warmane curent (bugged) Dodge cap = 28 (7%)

I guess if there is no report on bugtracker someone could make it...
    Note: dummy wont ever dodge ur attack, even on 0 exp (from what i know after hitting Ironforge dummy for months), so to test this bug u need to hit the actual raid boss.

When it comes to: how much expertise should u go for?
    The answer in most cases is: still 26.
    Why? U will get max 0-2max dodged attacks per Boss Fight (on 26 exp). Most of the classes wont feel this since it wont affect their rotations...

However, there are classes that can get 10exp10hit gem instead of 10str10hit gem and get to 28 expertise from 26 (Fury warrior when BiS). If a gem diference like that one can make u jump from 26 to 28 expertise, u can go for it. Otherwise just keep the 26 expertise and hope no Dodged attacks happen (or that fix will come soon, jk).

But again, it all comes to personal preferences. If u feel like u are getting dodged often on 26 exp, try going for 27 first. If it keeps happening, get 28 i guess...

1 exp = 8.1975 rating from gear.
    26 exp = 214 (213.135) rating from gear

If u have any talents that increase ur exp like Unholy DK for example:
    5 exp (talents) + 21 (172.1475, aka 173 rating from gear) = 26

Calculate ur own, and see how much u are missing (15 exp gloves enchant can be really usefull on some classes when it comes to capping exp).

Is it still 28? Or is it fixed to 26?

12. I was at a TOC 10 hc run with lvl 80 retri paladin, have 35 exp with glyph and anub still parried about 3-4 hits (I was behind him). I don't really understand how expertise works here.

13. I was at a TOC 10 hc run with lvl 80 retri paladin, have 35 exp with glyph and anub still parried about 3-4 hits (I was behind him). I don't really understand how expertise works here.
    npc can not parry from behind

@geodoom it should be fixed now. So, as dps, 26 expertise is fine.

14. npc can not parry from behind.
    This is correct, but last year boss models were bugged. Some people reported how Halion's back legs could kill them with a fire breath attack, others died from the silence blast while standing behind the Raging Spirits in ICC, and I personally encountered weird things occuring in Ulduar (if I have to be more specific, I witnessed them on XT and Thorim). Since I usually play as a feral cat, I noticed how the bosses couldn't be shredded from behind, so I had to move in front of them and be close to the tank. My former guildmates also complained about getting parried from behind.

I just hope that this isn't the case with dethcrusader and that he only stood in front of Anub due to inattention.