1. New Wrath Server (idea)

Hello,

Let me start by saying I'm a huge fan of all the warmane servers and I am very happy that they have brought back some of the best content from wow that we all love.

I love WoTLk, it is my favorite server. However Icecrown and Lordaeron are aging now and I never got a chance to progress from the beginning. I was curious if this idea would appeal to any other players because in my mind this would be the perfect server.

Essentially the same concept as Icecrown with the following exceptions

Wotlk 3.3.5 from the very first patch

XP: x7 1-70 // x2 70-80
    Store: Unavailable
    RDF: Not available until ICC patch.

Let me know if anyone else would be interested in a server like this.

And thank you warmane for everything you have done, keep it up.

2. Store: Unavailable
    You tell me how do they pay for the server without the store? You want to play for free while Icecrown players pay for it?

3. I figured they might be able to afford one.

They have Icecrown and Outland which I imagine generate decent revenue for them along with donations to skip queues.

If they have a surplus of money available and they were able to. Wouldn't you want a server with these limitations ?

4. this is just an idea, if possible wouldn't you want a server like this?
    Edited: August 14, 2017

5. I figured they might be able to afford one.

They have Icecrown and Outland which I imagine generate decent revenue for them along with donations to skip queues.

If they have a surplus of money available and they were able to. Wouldn't you want a server with these limitations ?
    I will ask again, why would they do anything that does not profit them? Because its nice? Even if its a game and a private server, its alive for this long because they can afford it, without donations servers do not exist, so ideas like this are stupid for them and us as players. I've been here from 2009 i do not want to lose my accounts, nor chars. Doing something like this would just lose them money and MAYBE kill all of their realms, which im not okay with so any kind of idea like this im against.

6. We already have Lordaeron, Medivh and Blackrock as welfare realms. No need for a fourth one.

7. We already have Lordaeron, Medivh and Blackrock as welfare realms. No need for a fourth one.
    Let's be real..Blackrock is a joke & should be ended.

8. We already have Lordaeron, Medivh and Blackrock as welfare realms. No need for a fourth one.
    Blackrock is a fun server, Lordaeron is like a official. They are not comparable. The real problem is Icecrown, now dated composed by full equip players.

About "New Wrath Server (idea)"...
    1) Server managers must have gains (rightly).
    2) I doubt it is possible to give different exp rates.

I just want to have a new balanced icecrewn server, where new players can level up and participate in pvp events without being knocked out by full wrathfull equiped players.

9. Blackrock is a fun server, Lordaeron is like a official. They are not comparable. The real problem is Icecrown, now dated composed by full equip players.

About "New Wrath Server (idea)"...
    1) Server managers must have gains (rightly).
    2) I doubt it is possible to give different exp rates.

I just want to have a new balanced icecrewn server, where new players can level up and participate in pvp events without being knocked out by full wrathfull equiped players.
    Icecrown server is balanced, the only people who are complaning are they new players, like your self, you want to be competetive with us "full wf" people, either play the game and get it, or open your wallet. Other then that, u got no other options.

10. they have no plans of adding any new servers anytime soon. if none of the current ones suit you than look for another server to play on.

11. Icecrown server is balanced, the only people who are complaning are they new players, like your self, you want to be competetive with us "full wf" people, either play the game and get it, or open your wallet. Other then that, u got no other options.
    Do you open my wallet? For a fun server? Ahahah you're ridiculous!
    It is normal for a new user to be unhappy, unlike yours who have been playing for months (if not years) in wf killing anyone.
    You do not know the frustration of being unable to expire. You do not know the high price problem. You do not know the problem of having 2 hours in a row to get in because you're a kid who has everything and can make donations.
    You could stay blissed on your icecrown server, while new ones might parlay with other users on the new server. What are you afraid of?

12. Do you open my wallet? For a fun server? Ahahah you're ridiculous!
    It is normal for a new user to be unhappy, unlike yours who have been playing for months (if not years) in wf killing anyone.
    You do not know the frustration of being unable to expire. You do not know the high price problem. You do not know the problem of having 2 hours in a row to get in because you're a kid who has everything and can make donations.
    You could stay blissed on your icecrown server, while new ones might parlay with other users on the new server. What are you afraid of?
    it's the exact same way in any mmo, new players joining all always behind the veterans, for obvious reasons. you simply see it on a much larger scale on private servers due to them staying on 1 patch.

do the same thing everyone had to do when they first began, suck it up and play catch up. if that doesn't work for you than feel free to look for another server to meet your needs.

13. it's the exact same way in any mmo, new players joining all always behind the veterans, for obvious reasons. you simply see it on a much larger scale on private servers due to them staying on 1 patch.

do the same thing everyone had to do when they first began, suck it up and play catch up. if that doesn't work for you than feel free to look for another server to meet your needs.
    I'm not silent and head-down, I want to express my opinion and the opinion of other players in my own condition.
    You criticize new players, you're wrong, some of you are in wf because you buy easy ratings against us in pvp. Close bg with a series of kills on new players without equipment.
    The truth is that the server needs new players not to die.

I would like to recall that although I use a provocative tone I do not intend to offend anyone. The forum is a free medium available, I'm just using it.

14. I'm not silent and head-down, I want to express my opinion and the opinion of other players in my own condition.
    You criticize new players, you're wrong, some of you are in wf because you buy easy ratings against us in pvp. Close bg with a series of kills on new players without equipment.
    The truth is that the server needs new players not to die.

I would like to recall that although I use a provocative tone I do not intend to offend anyone. The forum is a free medium available, I'm just using it.
    You should be silent and head down, you literally joined the server few months ago, servers existed LONG LONG time before you and will after you leave. As i stated long time ago, new players opinion is irelevant you are not here long enough here to be asking for anything. As the guy who you quoted said either suck it up or find another server to voice your opinion.

15. You should be silent and head down, you literally joined the server few months ago, servers existed LONG LONG time before you and will after you leave. As i stated long time ago, new players opinion is irelevant you are not here long enough here to be asking for anything. As the guy who you quoted said either suck it up or find another server to voice your opinion.
    Lower my head? I'm sorry for you but you're a wrong person ... new or old user I have the right like you to say my opinion. My opinion can be shared or not, but no one can tell me what to do, thank you.

12 Last