1. Lower my head? I'm sorry for you but you're a wrong person ... new or old user I have the right like you to say my opinion. My opinion can be shared or not, but no one can tell me what to do, thank you.
    This aint land of free and whatever the rest is, as you said, its just your opinion peace.

2. lol what's up with this seniority attitude, you're just speaking out of your *** and making a fool of yourself
    Let the new guys speak up, they're probably smarter than the fascists that want to shut their mouth because tHeY'vE bEeN hErE fOr LoNgEr *spongebop here*
    And by the way I think it's a terrible idea to have another server, work your *** off and get in the party

3. I'm not silent and head-down, I want to express my opinion and the opinion of other players in my own condition.
    You criticize new players, you're wrong, some of you are in wf because you buy easy ratings against us in pvp. Close bg with a series of kills on new players without equipment.
    The truth is that the server needs new players not to die.

I would like to recall that although I use a provocative tone I do not intend to offend anyone. The forum is a free medium available, I'm just using it.
    not saying you should be silent, nor are you coming off as offensive. but a new realm is entirely up to the staff, players have 0 input on it. it's even on the do not suggest list of the suggestion section. the staff have always said if warmanes realms do not suit you then they suggest you find a realm that does.

4. I think new wrath realm would be a smart idea with the proper features tho.
    1. Lets say x5 level rate since most players don't really wanna bother leveling again and stuff
    2.Realm includes RDF from start and Heirlooms which makes it more pleasant for more casual players who can't afford to spend much time for relevelling alts or hosting groups etc
    3.Realm is not charity-like as Lorda so the staff actually profits from it which stimulates them to provide proper quality of playing ( Bug fixes , staff support , realm maintenance costs and so on).This being said I suggest a coin shop for mounts, companions and other vanity items as well as item shop but to not displease the more devoted players this shop should include items with 1 month delay ( ex. naxx items 1 month after the boss it drops from has been killed)
    4.To make it more challenging content should be buffed but REASONABLY. Almost all of the Lordaeron content was overbuffed which leads to some bosses being even unkillable for the best and absolutely frustrating the casual players who just want to have some fun raid experience. So what I am saying is some slight buffs like 50% hp and some damage increase but still keeping default enrage timers. This will make it challenging for casual players and not extremely easy for tryhard players so that there is a compromise for both sides.
    5. Staff should value players feedback a lot about how the buffs feel or something about the realm design itself
    I'm playing on Warmane from the start and I know how players feel ( both casuals and more devoted players) so I think if those 5 steps are followed this will lead to probably the greatest private server realm in existence while not just pleasing community but profiting the staff as well instead of being charity realm.

5. i will actually love fresh WOTLK realm.dont mind if there is cash shop at all.what i miss is the feeling of progression in both PVE and PVP.sadly atm all WOTLK realms feel complete to me.

6. I will ask again, why would they do anything that does not profit them? Because its nice? Even if its a game and a private server, its alive for this long because they can afford it, without donations servers do not exist, so ideas like this are stupid for them and us as players. I've been here from 2009 i do not want to lose my accounts, nor chars. Doing something like this would just lose them money and MAYBE kill all of their realms, which im not okay with so any kind of idea like this im against.
    bro , u are so right.. I am in the same opinion as you.. just some people dont understand some things.. everything is possible , but why ? :)) cheers.

First 12