1. Icecrown dead?

I played long time ago on pandaria and I had so much fun. Player count on front page looks really depressing knowing that when i last played queue time to join was around 20 minutes. Is it even worth downloading it again. :(((((((((((((((((

2. Icecrown hits the population cap on a daily basis. I don't know what realm you're looking at.

3. Judging by his retail-styled "selfie" profile pic, he probably means Pandaria.

Yes, Pandaria is dead. It's a bad expansion, what do you expect?

4. Ohhh my bad. I was thinking about frostwolf... I have 3 capped characters on that realm and i paid like 50€ for them and it's a shame my money went for nothing at the end....

5. Ohhh my bad. I was thinking about frostwolf... I have 3 capped characters on that realm and i paid like 50€ for them and it's a shame my money went for nothing at the end....
    The realm isn't "dead". It has a low population which is being compounded by the usual population drop all servers see during Summer, but I do believe there's plenty new people on the realm.

A lot of fixes have gone through and almost all classes are working 99% if not perfectly. There's still some bugs that remain, but hopefully people will report them soon.

Siege of Orgrimmar normal, heroic, and LFR versions have been released, as have many scenarios.

Give it a try and see if you like it or not. Doesn't seem like you have much to lose besides downloading the game.

6. The realm isn't "dead". It has a low population which is being compounded by the usual population drop all servers see during Summer, but I do believe there's plenty new people on the realm.

A lot of fixes have gone through and almost all classes are working 99% if not perfectly. There's still some bugs that remain, but hopefully people will report them soon.

Siege of Orgrimmar normal, heroic, and LFR versions have been released, as have many scenarios.

Give it a try and see if you like it or not. Doesn't seem like you have much to lose besides downloading the game.
    That literally makes NO sense when people try to say that population drops on games during the summer, especially on here. Most people who play on here are kids, kids have no school in the summer. There should be MORE people online during the summer.

7. That literally makes NO sense when people try to say that population drops on games during the summer, especially on here. Most people who play on here are kids, kids have no school in the summer. There should be MORE people online during the summer.
    No, due to its age WoW is not a children game anymore. Most people who play WoW are in their 20s or even 30s and as such they use the summer to go on holidays.

Now, if you were talking about LoL, then it would be a different story.

8. Most people who play WoW are in their 20s or even 30s and as such they use the summer to go on holidays.
    not on warmane

9. No, due to its age WoW is not a children game anymore. Most people who play WoW are in their 20s or even 30s and as such they use the summer to go on holidays.

Now, if you were talking about LoL, then it would be a different story.
    Yeah right, most people I've met on this server are under 16. People my age are extremely rare.

10. youve met the wrong people then rip

11. That literally makes NO sense when people try to say that population drops on games during the summer, especially on here. Most people who play on here are kids, kids have no school in the summer. There should be MORE people online during the summer.
    What you say makes no sense.

From my experiences, the only age group I see with any consistency (90%+) is in their 20s. Most players I find to be younger than myself (I'm 24) but they are almost exclusively above 20. This would logically make sense since most teenagers are known to be on LoL, CS:GO, CoD, and now Overwatch. I simply do not know how you can seriously think the server is mostly kids, and would love to see some evidence.

Even the streamers I see streaming private servers nowadays are all 20+, would love to see if you know any below 20.

This is all beyond the point though. @OP, yes FW's population has gone down, but the realm is in a better condition script wise than it ever has been. If you login and play around, I'm sure you will still have an enjoyable experience. The only time you will notice it has low population are in arena queues (that too at high MMRs or 3v3) and Rated BGs.

I'm sure when more people get bored of TBC/WotLK and when we get some last remaining features (SoO Flex and Conquest Catch-up...) we will see quite a big increase in population.

12. The realm isn't "dead". It has a low population which is being compounded by the usual population drop all servers see during Summer, but I do believe there's plenty new people on the realm.

I should've known Summer causes a drop in population. Another reason to hate the season.