1. Medivh- Lack of battlegrounds -

On behalf of the guild < Sticky Bandits > horde side Medivh. I would like it very much if we could some how figure out a way to get some BGs going during NA hours.

I have played during peak hours - no bg pops
    none during NA hours

Arenas only happen the night before points reset.

It is a pretty sad state of affairs. I am looking for some people on both factions that would be willing to help me throw together some bgs during NA hours roughly 6:30 pm eastern to 2:30am eastern.

Please contact me in here or in game under the name Moolester-horde.

Thanks

2. I truly believe they should do cross-realm bgs.

3. Hi,

as I already wrote, the good QoL feature would be World announcer regarding BGs/Arenas..

At this moment, people are not even bothering to queue for pvp because they have a mindset "that is a waste of time, I wont get a queue for next 5 hours"..

Due to this, noone even tries joining the bgs..

Yesterday, I did some pvp but the thing I noticed is that it was only 1 BG live at the time and I have to notice that there were 3.2k people online at that moment.. Also I can claim that there was at least 30 hordes joining, since I talked with bunch of people, so seems that the alliance is less interested in PVP (or should be reminded that there is one currently ongoing)

What my suggestion aims for is that if we could have world announcement saying like certain amount of Horde/Alliance is queued for certain BG, that would push people to start queing, because they could see that there are actually people wanting to do some PVP and this would definately increase PVP action on the server..

Second thing that could be implemented if there is really lack of interest for PVP is no faction battlegrounds - it would only take 20 people to join a wsg on example, no matter are they horde or alliance and then they would be distributed in 2 teams.
    This would allow people getting PVP gear regardless of their faction (I know this aint blizzlike but if you dont promote some PVP on this server, it will die)

On example, if you check the people from Panacea, which is at this point by far the most progressive guild on the server, most of them are like almost BIS or close to it at this content and now either they can farm reps/proffession or they can fill in the gap of the free time between raiding with some PVP (I noticed this due to having a BG yesterday with 7 Panacea members)..

Please seriously consider these options or come up with another better one, because the realm is really nice and it would be a shame if it would die due to no PVP..
    Edited: August 21, 2017

4. I agree that something like a world announcement would go a long way into helping the server. We have the population to get a healthy PvP scene going.

If the staff could get involved and make a change that would be fantastic. I know they're busy with the bug tracker items, but maybe they can see the merit in this.

We as players can also get something together where we have active BG and at least 2v2 arenas. I would be willing to help with this movement if we have reps from both factions (I'm alliance)

5. It would mean a lot to us if we could get any feedback from community manager or even a moderator on this topic..

Is anyone even looking at this or considered this as an option?
    Does it seem like a problem in the eyes of the people managing the server? Some feedback would mean a lot :)

BR,
    Z.

6. We acknowledge the thread, however can not make any promises or offer any solutions as of now. Just letting you guys know.

7. would crossrealm battlegrounds be feasible anytime soon