1. This is awesome but too much work for me. I just want a regular tmorph for race/gender changes. =)

2. This is awesome but too much work for me. I just want a regular tmorph for race/gender changes. =)
    You dont have any tmorph for do it. For race/gender changes you have the Glitchy's Model Editing Suite but with some errors/bugs.
    For a perfect change you need alot of work. Good luck lazy. This toxic/lazy comunity only complain about everying i do or they want personals requesets.

3. OMG Glaives! Rogues are trash. I cant wait for Glaives to come out on store and cost you a months wage for 1.

4. You dont have any tmorph for do it. For race/gender changes you have the Glitchy's Model Editing Suite but with some errors/bugs.
    For a perfect change you need alot of work. Good luck lazy. This toxic/lazy comunity only complain about everying i do or they want personals requesets.
    Biologyst - I am not complaining nor am I lazy. I am just not computer savy per say... and feel like I would mess something up with all the steps that need to made to get this stuff online. I like tmorph cuz its super easy to use. In no way am I complaining about what you do for free or on ur free time. I am one of the people that appreciate your hard work.

I am using ur druid one. =)