1. Instant 80 info please

Hi guys anybody can inform me what the starter gear is mentioned is when you insta 80 a tonn via coins?
    Thanks a lot

2. Hi guys anybody can inform me what the starter gear is mentioned is when you insta 80 a tonn via coins?
    Thanks a lot
    its nearly the same gear you get from quests while leveling on your own. i think it is something arround 2-2.5k gs. nothing much, but atleast not naked.

3. You can also buy from the Market where players make them.

Most naked 80s on the trade market got max Profs and Flying skill. I dont know about the Market in Warmane though

4. The pieces you get are ilvl 154, You get every piece except trinkets and relic/totem/thrown. Another thing you get is 3,000 gold, note that you aren't trained yet, you start at the starting zone and receive the items by mail.

5. Hi guys anybody can inform me what the starter gear is mentioned is when you insta 80 a tonn via coins?
    Thanks a lot
    You can see exact items here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2801099
    The pieces you get are ilvl 154, You get every piece except trinkets and relic/totem/thrown. Another thing you get is 3,000 gold, note that you aren't trained yet, you start at the starting zone and receive the items by mail.
    One trinket is provided for tanks.