1. Would like to do some when i come back in September, hopefully u can make the server "kinda" alive.

Kenny

2. hmmmm .if im not busy saving Wildstar from Carbine or working on Anarchy very own game i might drop in for this why not

3. Wow, kinda makes me wanna get all of my boys back togeth...
    Its stupid to waste our time for this 2ez even if we shows they wont they will make some wierd excuse like always ....

4. Its stupid to waste our time for this 2ez even if we shows they wont they will make some wierd excuse like always ....
    It's just for fun dude...

5. Its stupid to waste our time for this 2ez even if we shows they wont they will make some wierd excuse like always ....
    Stop trying to revive dead and old drama you cuck

6. INFORMATION ABOUT THE RATED BATTLEGROUND!!

Official date : Sunday the 3rd
    Official time : Not decided yet

Official leaders of Horde side : Juicyjay (Tdot) and myself, Horribull.
    Official leaders of Alliance side : Know and Cyonide.

As far as I know right now, the Alliance team is very close to be complete. Since the Horde has a very low population, Tdot and I are now searching for few more people :

Sub Rogue
    Balance Druid
    Holy Paladin
    Any other good DPS that suits the team : Unholy DK/2nd Balance Druid/2nd Sub Rogue/Elemental Shaman

If you guys are interested into participating but you don't have any character to suits our team, write me a private message. We can maybe find a way to include you if some of our actual members switch chars.

If Cyonide posts information in this thread about the Alliance team, you can consider it as an official information.

For anything else, don't hesitate to write me a message on forum/skype/in-game.

Of course, thanks to everyone for so much participation! To be honest the realm has a bit more people playing right now (we went from 300 to 400 in a few weeks) and I am very proud about it, even if it's not a lot. Let's keep trying, I'm pretty much sure we can save Neltharion if we stand up together!

7. I can go as Hpala in the Ally side and MM/Surv Hunter in the horde side.

8. team for at least the first game on ally is full, as of now, if we run more, we will change up/invite other people.

if your interested send me ingame mail with class spec ilvl and what times your available on the given date

accounts you can mail me on: cyonide, cyocancer, djautism, homocide, anhero, downsyndrome

im bound to get it on one of them

p.s. list all classes your willing to run on, because there are some spec's/classes im not going to take.

9. Ally disc/spriest/mage
    Horde boomy

I think cyo and know already counted me in on alliance tho.

10. Worst Shadow Priest EU here :p

11. Worst Shadow Priest EU here :p
    Xdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd

12. my spidey senses are tingling
    Hmmm. I think I know this mage. If you guys comeback, I'll come back.

First 1234 ... Last