1. NEW INFORMATION :

Offical date and time : Sunday the 3rd, 7:00 PM (Server Time).

We will do 1 tryhard game and then more random games with new people so everyone will have a chance to at least play one RBG.

Everything will get recorded from my point of view (Tank or DPS, depending what I'm going to play. Nothing's sure yet) and I will maybe stream it on Twitch, but very not sure about that.

If you want to participate, it's not too late! Just log at the right time and we are going to try to include you in our other games! If you can't come on that date or if we just couldn't include you at all, no worries! Just write a comment on this topic and let me know when you are available. Tdot and I are going to try to organize more RBGs in the future as it seems to bring back many old players.

Remember that the main goal of this event is to get a bigger population. Don't hesitate to bring your friends! :)

FOR NELTHARION!!

2. Well done Horribull.
    Thank you! :)

New information about HORDE team :

We are currently looking for a Sub Rogue AND a Holy Paladin. Some of our members won't be able to come that day so we have to replace them. If you think you are good enough and you want to participate to this RBG, please write your character name, item level and if you have any kind of experience in hardcore PvP. You can post it in my thread, in private message, or in-game if you see me. Your character must be HORDE absolutely.

Thanks to all participants, it means so much to me to see a community coming back together for an important event. Really. :)

3. Alright so since The Ministry had to take one of our members 2 damn days before the Rated even though we asked 3 times if they wanted that guy or not, we are going to need a BALANCE DRUID on Horde side.

RBG is this Sunday at 7pm ST. Write me here or in private if you are interested.
    Thank you.

Spoiler: Show
    Two days before Rated. Come on Cyo. Both teams were ready and you had to take one of my guy. /sigh

4. Alright so since The Ministry had to take one of our members 2 damn days before the Rated even though we asked 3 times if they wanted that guy or not, we are going to need a BALANCE DRUID on Horde side.

RBG is this Sunday at 7pm ST. Write me here or in private if you are interested.
    Thank you.

Spoiler: Show
    Two days before Rated. Come on Cyo. Both teams were ready and you had to take one of my guy. /sigh
    Who did we take? Also, we had three people drop out recently.

5. Who did we take? Also, we had three people drop out recently.
    Nevermind that, problem solved already. Seems like there was a lack of communication on both sides. I'm sorry about that we don't need a Boomkin anymore, everything's fine :)

I apologize.

6. Rated Battleground starting in about 30 minutes.

It's gonna get streamed from my point of view : https://www.twitch.tv/horribulltheterrible

7. RBGs are over and it has been a real pleasure to fight so good challengers!!

Tdot and I want to take the time to thank EVERY participants. The event has been a complete success : we reached more than 400 players on Neltharion during RBG. A lot of people came back, even just to watch the stream, and that means a lot to us. The main goal was to revive Neltharion as much as we can and I can say that it worked! Slowly but surely, we will revive that realm!!

RESULTS :

1st RBG : Won by Cyonide's team. 2-0 in Twin Peaks.

2nd RBG : Won by Horribull's team. 2000 -1780 in Battle for Gilneas.

3rd RBG : Won by Cyonide's team. 2000-710 in Battle for Gilneas. (Our Holy Paladin disconnected)

4th RBG : Won by Horribull's team. 2000-1910 in Battle for Gilneas. (Their Death Knight disconnected)

I will upload videos of some RBGs on youtube and I will put the link here and on Warmane's facebook group.

Once again thanks to every participants. Both team were impressive and teamfights were amazingly epic! FATALITY will for sure organize more of those in the future, so if you couldn't play today, you will have another chance. :)
    Edited: September 3, 2017

8. If anyone would like to see my PoV from our first game, here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HD4W5CoFXA

9. Was a pleasure gentlemen, many more to come in the future.

10. If anyone would like to see my PoV from our first game, here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HD4W5CoFXA

Thanks man, seems like I won't have to upload this one ;p
    Well played!

11. Video of our LAST RBG (4th game), my favourite one!!

12. Second bg, lost this one but fun as hell :-]

Will we do more soon? LF more of those asap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE15M0bK5Po

13. The worst thing u can watch is low skill bdk with low fps. That stream was fail.

First 12345 ... Last