1. First video from first RBG yesterday is uploaded (WSG)

Ty for nice games people! More to come...

2. And here's the third one ;p

Nice games, thanks for participating. We gotta get more people to come Horde side really soon ;)

Good job to both teams! :)

3. Second game is up! Yeah I know, I'm a worthless DK :-] Kisses and hugs!

Edited: September 10, 2017

4. Second game is up! Yeah I know, I'm a worthless DK :-] Kisses and hugs!

You can't be as bad as I am as Rogue ;p I had no intention of playing Rogue at first because I am not skilled enough at all for RBGs, but things happened and well we had to change everything :/ However we still managed to have very good fights and we can all be proud of ouserlves. Next RBG won't be very soon since I probably will be busy in the coming weekends, but we'll see how it goes! :)

Well played my friend, really entertaining RBGs!
    Congratulation for your wins. :)

5. @2ez

"Restinhell, is this Bakura? I'm gonna mind control him down... Feelsbadman"

Just... WHY? :c

6. @2ez

Haha sorry man...

EDIT: Game 3 is up as well

Edited: September 11, 2017

7. @2ez

Xd so that's why I couldn't get you on my rogue. U were rping as my team

8. Xd so that's why I couldn't get you on my rogue. U were rping as my team
    You couldn't even help a suicidal friend xd

9. We I'll help biggly... inc Amazing tip!!

Druids were made to cast starfall... if you can't cast it you are druiding wrong

10. Druids were made to cast starfall... if you can't cast it you are druiding wrong
    Let me correct you my friend, the real druids were made to bleed the enemies to dead.

11. You're thinking of a rogue! Common misconception, I don't blame you, however you need to understand that druids were given special powers to turn into giant wizard chickens, and all druids who can't make that transformation are sub optimal abominations

12. You're thinking of a rogue! Common misconception, I don't blame you, however you need to understand that druids were given special powers to turn into giant wizard chickens, and all druids who can't make that transformation are sub optimal abominations

First ... 3456 Last