1. Second bg, lost this one but fun as hell :-]

Will we do more soon? LF more of those asap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE15M0bK5Po

Both teams, in both PoVs saying how enemy rogue is ****, what is this hate towards the rogue class :D

2. Fun RBGs .... We should host them more often.

3. Second bg, lost this one but fun as hell :-]

Thanks for that video, I will also upload mine with my point of view. I'm sure viewing both sides can be really interesting to improve our strategies next time. :) For sure we will do more, you can read the answer I wrote to Arson below for more information. Thank you for coming back to Neltharion for this. I've been really happy to see old players coming back in the recent weeks! :)

The worst thing u can watch is low skill bdk with low fps. That stream was fail.
    Sorry about that I'm usually not streaming but many people asked me to. Better than nothing at least. I also guess you're a pro BDK and you know how to make a good use of it in RBGs. ;)

Fun RBGs .... We should host them more often.
    Yeah sure :) I think we all had a lot of fun playing those and Tdot and I will work on organizing more. I'm gonna be very busy in the coming month because of University, but I'm sure we can set a date and time for September. I have to discuss it with Tdot first to see when he's available. :)

4. GJ everyone, I was watching both of the two streams and it seem that you were having a lot of fun. I hope I can participate in the next ones :D

The worst thing u can watch is low skill bdk with low fps. That stream was fail.
    You're a failure, GET OUT!

5. GJ everyone, I was watching both of the two streams and it seem that you were having a lot of fun. I hope I can participate in the next ones :D
    I'd be honored to share my FC role with you man :)
    Thanks for the feedback!

6. Second bg, lost this one but fun as hell :-]

Hey all, thank you for the event. It was a pleasure to play some rated BGs again on Warmane.

I could only participate to the 2nd rated BG due to time issues. It was Gilneas.
    I do have all the TS recordings + the video material and will create a full video with boomkin PoV later.

Here is a short video which I cut together quickly, enjoy:

Spoiler: Show
    Please understand sarcasm, thanks!
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

7. Hey all, thank you for the event. It was a pleasure to play some rated BGs again on Warmane.

I could only participate to the 2nd rated BG due to time issues. It was Gilneas.
    I do have all the TS recordings + the video material and will create a full video with boomkin PoV later.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

AHHAHAHHAHA well done XD

I just uploaded that RBG with my tanky point of view. Mainly playing as base defender, I had to speed up some parts, but I can say that I'm kinda proud of my job ;p

8. Hey all, thank you for the event. It was a pleasure to play some rated BGs again on Warmane.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quality drama, quality rogue :D

9. I'd be honored to share my FC role with you man :)
    Thanks for the feedback!
    I'm thinking about transfering my Hpala back to the horde actually, so if you guys need a healer it will be my pleasure to join.

10. Here is a short video which I cut together quickly, enjoy:
    I had to make one too :-[ All fun and love! <3

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ <3

Looking much forward for upcoming rateds!
    Edited: September 5, 2017

11. I had to make one too :-[ All fun and love! <3

Looking much forward for upcoming rateds!
    hahahaa nice one, I liked it.
    I also totally forgot that plebs here play without trinket. Anyways he coulda lichborn the fear and AMS or just put death and decay :D

12. hahahaa nice one, I liked it.
    I also totally forgot that plebs here play without trinket. Anyways he coulda lichborn the fear and AMS or just put death and decay :D
    HAHAHAH that one was my fault. I actually HAD anti-cc trinket but I'm really not used to it and I completely forgot. It was my only way to get rid of that cyclone :/

13. HAHAHAH that one was my fault. I actually HAD anti-cc trinket but I'm really not used to it and I completely forgot. It was my only way to get rid of that cyclone :/
    Before that you literally sit full Fear with Lichborn up when we just capped their base and our prio is to hold it... :D
    jk you used it at 1second of fear into full clone :D

14. Fatality guild ,multiboxing and raiding elwyn forest and no one qeuing 2v2 or 3v3, cause they are all trash
    Edited: September 10, 2017

First ... 23456 Last