1. Rated Battleground organized by FATALITY!!

Hello everyone!

It is with immense pleasure that I announce you that FATALITY will organize a RBG in a few weeks and we are open to new challengers! The main goal of this will be to bring back old players once again in the hope that the population will grow a bit more. Even 1 person can make a change. The date is not certain yet (maybe 27th of August or 3rd of September). I will keep this thread updated with official information as much as I can.

We will probably do more than 1 RBG if we have enough people and if everyone wants to continue. It will NOT be a "guild vs. guild" RBG. It is only organized by FATALITY, but it will mainly be Horde vs. Alliance. Everyone is welcome to participate as long as you suits the team. FATALITY can get 10 members and we can split them up between Horde/Alliance, but we will need help to gather more people. We are counting on you, Neltharion!!

We are actually looking for DoT DPS classes (ie. Balance Druid, Fire Mage, Survival Hunter, Affliction Warlock...), anything that is good for group fights (ie. Elemental Shaman, Unholy DK...), very good single traget DPS (ie. Arcane Mage, Sub Rogue, MM Hunter...) and, of course, healers. There are some classes that we don't need (ie. Enh Shaman, Ret Paladin, Feral Druid, any Warrior spec...) but there can me exceptions for exceptional people.

That being said, if everything goes well, we will most likely keep organizing that kind fo stuff to help Neltharion's community to grow a bit more. Don't be afraid to participate! Now is the time to get united for the good of Neltharion. Let's put our conflicts aside for a moment.

To give you a littlre preview of what a Rated Battleground looks like, I found yesterday in my computer a recording of a RBG I did with my guild 1 year ago. It was kind of bugged so I couldn't edit it (that's why I never uploaded it on Youtube before today) but I thought it would be a good idea to share with you guys the good memories that video brought back.

Old Neltharion players, it is now the time to rise again! Bring back the power to Neltharion with an ultimate clash! This is your chance!

FOR NELTHARION!!!

2. Wow, kinda makes me wanna get all of my boys back togeth...

3. Wow, kinda makes me wanna get all of my boys back togeth...
    What are you waiting for gather em! xD

4. Wow, kinda makes me wanna get all of my boys back togeth...

5. Depending on the date I would be willing to play.

6. Thank you all for your your support! I received a lot of good comments in-game and there are so many people interested and wanting to help me, you can't understand how much it means for me! :)

I really appreciate everything you're trying to do to help me. Don't hesitate to bring your friends or your good old squad, the more we are, the better it's gonna be!!

7. tfw you havent learned that warrior is the best class in the game......

dear god the nightmares that i have from dealing with a certain prot warrior

8. Wow, kinda makes me wanna get all of my boys back togeth...
    Sardean approves <3

- Sardean

9. Just come play rateds on MoP. its way more fun! x

10. Just come play rateds on MoP. its way more fun! x
    Since Warmanes censorship is harder than N.Koreas lemme reply to this nicely.
    Hello there fellow Warmane player I hope you are doing well on this fine evening, Neltharion community thanks you for your kind offer, but Im afraid we cant take it, because you see, we prefer playing Cataclysm instead of MoP, yes, we prefer a broken non populated realm over MoP, and many of us have spent a pretty penny pn our characters so we dont want to let go pf them so easily. We hope you understand our side and once again massively thank you for your offer. xx

11. Since Warmanes censorship is harder than N.Koreas lemme reply to this nicely.
    Hello there fellow Warmane player I hope you are doing well on this fine evening, Neltharion community thanks you for your kind offer, but Im afraid we cant take it, because you see, we prefer playing Cataclysm instead of MoP, yes, we prefer a broken non populated realm over MoP, and many of us have spent a pretty penny pn our characters so we dont want to let go pf them so easily. We hope you understand our side and once again massively thank you for your offer. xx
    he meant to say kys

12. Thank you people for participating! I want to say a special Welcome Back to our good old friend Tdot. He will be the one leading the Horde side and, as far as I know right now, Cyonide is leading the Alliance side. So, if you want to join, you know who to contact ;p (You can also write me a message if you can't contact Tdot).

The RBG will most likealy happen on Sunday the 3rd, so aproximately in two weeks from now. If you want to participate, please write your character name (the one you will bring to the RBG, not forced to be your main it can be an alt), your spec (very important) and your item level. If we feel like you suit our team, we will add you to our strategy and we will contact you with more information. If we feel like you won't suit our team, we will try to find you a place in more RBGs as those are not "super tryhard RBGs" like we once did in the past. We will try to give a chance to everyone to participate. If you can't come that day, no worries ; we will probably organize more RBGs if people are willing to participate again.

Thank you again I hope to see many of you very soon! :)

123 ... Last