1. Is prohibited? Or against the rules?

I wonder if it is forbidden to talk about the injustice of multiboxing in bgs, because it does not seem normal to me that the staff has erased a post in which I simply spoke that it seems unfair and the pvp loses the fun when one guy enters a bg with 5 characters and that guy alone wins the bg in 6 minutes.
    I can't talk about multiboxing in PvP? Is it banishable? Against the rules?

2. is premading unfair and thus should be prohibited because premades win battlegrounds in 6mins

3. should probably check the forums rules out. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301141 specifically #15 which says

"#15: Complaints about Multi-boxing -- Hostility towards the server or other members due to the subject of multi-boxing is considered inappropriate. It is an allowed and supported play-style of this game, and the mistreatment of others for it is forbidden. Moderation action taken will depend upon the severity of the action and if the member has a history of offenses. Feel free to read about our stance on multiboxing here."

4. There's an entire sub forum dedicated to multiboxing and complaining about them excessively is against the forum rules.

5. is premading unfair and thus should be prohibited because premades win battlegrounds in 6mins
    That's not the point about the subject, but if you want to take it by that side... I will not discuss because each one decides to interpret my words at will.

There's an entire sub forum dedicated to multiboxing and complaining about them excessively is against the forum rules.
    I'm not complaining about them excessively. In fact it has been the first time that I have created a post about that and I find excessive that they have erased it, since I have not criticized or insulted or offended anyone, just expressed my opinion in a way that was not wrong and a sub-forum that was not wrong either...

6. I'm not complaining about them excessively. In fact it has been the first time that I have created a post about that and I find excessive that they have erased it, since I have not criticized or insulted or offended anyone, just expressed my opinion in a way that was not wrong and a sub-forum that was not wrong either...
    The problem with this is that a lot of people do this without reading the forum rules or the reasons behind the staff's choices which I've posted hundreds of times by now. It gets really annoying and really old. Go read the forum rules about it, and the extra link to an explanation that is linked in said rules, please.

7. I'm not complaining about them excessively. In fact it has been the first time that I have created a post about that and I find excessive that they have erased it, since I have not criticized or insulted or offended anyone, just expressed my opinion in a way that was not wrong and a sub-forum that was not wrong either...
    Adding my own input, since I was the one deleting it:

1. A thread called "The "rules" of multiboxing are a laugh" isn't criticizing, insulting or offending? I guess it's fine if I say your whining about this dead horse is a laugh then, as it isn't insulting or offending;

2. As I named it on point #1, it's a dead horse. We allow multiboxing, there are no extra rules applied to multiboxing, we won't change our policy on multiboxing based on how many times some people, who instead of gathering a band of players, expect to be able to take down a multiboxer solo, complain about it. To me, it's nothing more than spam by now, as we have made this perfectly clear more times than it would take to teach a dog to point at a neon sign saying "MULTIBOXING IS ALLOWED," and spamming is against our the rules, yes.