1. How are Alliance on this server (PvP)?

Looking to join this server, strictly for PvP. How are Alliance here compared to Horde for PvP?

2. Looking to join this server, strictly for PvP. How are Alliance here compared to Horde for PvP?
    worst players i have ever seen...in 200 BGs i got dispeled 2 times

90% of them backpedal

go horde or you are going to hate yourself

3. worst players i have ever seen...in 200 BGs i got dispeled 2 times

90% of them backpedal

go horde or you are going to hate yourself
    Noober comment , wow learn play and you win , if you want carry in bg time to roll to horde and lose all games , yesterday lost only 2 bgs of 10 so don't go to BG no items and maybe yo u win.

4. I supose it's about 50/50. You may be on a unlucky streak and lose a bunch of games but overall, I think both sides win the same amount of games.

The problem right now on alliance is that since the XP boost, loads of players are entering BG's as fresh 70's with missing gear pieces and level 1 started gear items which can make it pretty 1 sided.

5. Noober comment , wow learn play and you win , if you want carry in bg time to roll to horde and lose all games , yesterday lost only 2 bgs of 10 so don't go to BG no items and maybe yo u win.

Don't go to bg no items ? And how do you start off with pvp items Mr. Smart arse. Since BG is the first step to get entry level pvp gear to be able to roll arenas afterwards. Please don't try to look all cool and smart and pro. You only make your self-look like a douchebag via comments of this sort.

On topic: I went horde cuz someone told me alliance loose 8 out of 10 games. Well for my disappointment it is quite the opposite. Horde suck at battlegrounds.
    Edited: August 16, 2017

6. I've seen yesterday many pro players in bg ally side have no stuff and talk much but do nothing but we still win

7. the best players on ally side are sick because they choose alliance in order to be outnumbered by the most powerful ennemies to have some challenge in this game.

8. Alliance are fine and are Horde. The real issue is multiple queues which hurt both sides...

But I will add where are all the horde 5's teams? We had a great session last night and hit 1975.

9. Noober comment , wow learn play and you win , if you want carry in bg time to roll to horde and lose all games , yesterday lost only 2 bgs of 10 so don't go to BG no items and maybe yo u win.
    maybe learn how to speak english first before trying to look smart

the fact is that it was 80/20 for horde in terms of population

then the leveling perks kicked in and its 50/50 now

majority of alliance created their character 2 months later than horde therefore they have terrible gear and most of them are fresh level 70

you are most likely winning because there are 15 minute ques on alliance sides and most games have more alliance players

and unlike you i play both horde and alliance so i know that im 500% more likely to get dispelled/healed by horde than by alliance

10. maybe learn how to speak english first before trying to look smart

the fact is that it was 80/20 for horde in terms of population

then the leveling perks kicked in and its 50/50 now

majority of alliance created their character 2 months later than horde therefore they have terrible gear and most of them are fresh level 70

you are most likely winning because there are 15 minute ques on alliance sides and most games have more alliance players

and unlike you i play both horde and alliance so i know that im 500% more likely to get dispelled/healed by horde than by alliance
    I'm strictly alliance and I will add that horde seem to have a hell of a lot more healers then alliance do. So, I can believe what you say.