1. Last May, I officially made the switch back to Horde.

I have yet to regret doing so thus far. I'm having so much of a better time on there than I ever did on Alliance. The players have been friendlier in my experience and while leveling I actually have been getting ganked a lot less (though this might be because I learned to level in different zones). While leveling, players have also been very quick to help me when I actually was getting ganked. Ever since coming back after taking a break in June, I've taken it upon myself to revenge gank Alliance players who try to give levelers a hard time during my travels leveling up the Mining skill. My only gripe is that I've lost BGs more on Horde than I have on Alliance, but it's a small gripe considering I prefer PVE much more.

I dunno if Horde really is truly the PVE faction, but I've only had one failed RDF group since rerolling Horde. ONE. I mained Horde on retail, and I'm glad I am doing so on Icecrown now. Unfortunately, I have yet to get into a raid and the closest I have gotten thus far to one here are Alliance City Raids and ICC rep farms (which I have yet to complete). Even so, I'm still having a pretty good time. Ever since coming back from my break two weeks ago, I got the For The Horde Achievement after doing flawless city raids.

PS: For those about to ask why I rolled Alliance in the first place, I wanted a change of pace because I rolled Horde A LOT in retail.

TL;DR: Horde good, Alliance bad. Horde is where I'll stay.

Lok'tar Ogar!
    Edited: August 17, 2017

2. I have yet to regret doing so thus far. I'm having so much of a better time on there than I ever did on Alliance. The players have been friendlier in my experience and while leveling I actually have been getting ganked a lot less (though this might be because I learned to level in different zones). While leveling, players have also been very quick to help me when I actually was getting ganked. Ever since coming back after taking a break in June, I've taken it upon myself to revenge gank Alliance players who try to give levelers a hard time during my travels leveling up the Mining skill. My only gripe is that I've lost BGs more on Horde than I have on Alliance, but it's a small gripe considering I prefer PVE much more.

I dunno if Horde really is truly the PVE faction, but I've only had one failed RDF group since rerolling Horde. ONE. I mained Horde on retail, and I'm glad I am doing so on Icecrown now. Unfortunately, I have yet to get into a raid and the closest I have gotten thus far to one here are Alliance City Raids and ICC rep farms (which I have yet to complete). Even so, I'm still having a pretty good time. Ever since coming back from my break two weeks ago, I got the For The Horde Achievement after doing flawless city raids.

PS: For those about to ask why I rolled Alliance in the first place, I wanted a change of pace because I rolled Horde A LOT in retail.

Lok'tar Ogar!
    I don't know who are you, but ok, GL.

3. I dont even know whats the reason for posting this but GL?

Also missing TL;DR shame

4. You've been getting ganked a lot less while playing on Horde? You know what that says about the Horde players, right? You get ganked by Alliance less than you get ganked by Horde, but then go on to say you're going to revenge-gank Alliance. That just doesn't make sense to me.

5. You've been getting ganked a lot less while playing on Horde? You know what that says about the Horde players, right? You get ganked by Alliance less than you get ganked by Horde, but then go on to say you're going to revenge-gank Alliance. That just doesn't make sense to me.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you play Horde? Also, I said while I was leveling the Mining profession do I revenge gank players attempting to try to gank players.

Also, SORRY FOR TRYING TO POST SOMETHING POSITIVE. I'll never ****ing do it again.

Edit: Forgot to add just close or delete the ****ing thread. There's no pleasing you ****s.

6. I said it doesn't make sense to me. The implication is that I was hoping you'd explain why you would contribute to what you already consider the faction that ganks more often. It's not an attack of any kind by any means. Calm down buddy.

Edit;
    Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you play Horde?
    I used to play both factions. I don't really play at all anymore. In my own experience, both factions gank just as much as the other. Horde top-end guilds are a bit friendlier, and the pugging is a bit more lenient and consistent. But that's an overall perspective, and there are groups of great people on both factions.

If you're just counter-ganking, then that's fine and I support that. I did that a lot myself as well.

Anyway, if you're serious about wanting the thread closed or deleted, just let me know.

Celebaa3
    I really don't know why you posted this . Do I need to post for every thing I do ?

8. I really don't know why you posted this . Do I need to post for every thing I do ?
    Well SORRY once again for posting my positive experience I had with the game. Jesus Christ, you people will ***** about anything on the forums and there's just no pleasing ANY OF YOU!

FYI, this is my alt account I have to use because I know for a Goddamn fact that the mod won't approve the post if I did it on my main account. The mods can just do whatever the hell they want here and for my forum posting because I don't even care anymore.

I said it doesn't make sense to me. The implication is that I was hoping you'd explain why you would contribute to what you already consider the faction that ganks more often. It's not an attack of any kind by any means. Calm down buddy.

Edit;

I used to play both factions. I don't really play at all anymore. In my own experience, both factions gank just as much as the other. Horde top-end guilds are a bit friendlier, and the pugging is a bit more lenient and consistent. But that's an overall perspective, and there are groups of great people on both factions.

If you're just counter-ganking, then that's fine and I support that. I did that a lot myself as well.

Anyway, if you're serious about wanting the thread closed or deleted, just let me know.
    Honestly, I just wanna know why cockheads just like Celebaa3 feel the need to **** on positive posts like this! My intent was to share my positive experience with the game, but I guess that's ****ing frowned upon.
    Edited: August 17, 2017

9. Chill my man, no need to bundle everyone under the same group. xD

I like the post, I wouldn't say it's generally "positive", it's more positive to a lopsided degree. It just puts things to perspective, nothing wrong with a post like this imo, afaik forum posts are generally opinionated.
    Edited: August 18, 2017 Reason: Forgot a word lul

10. posting one isolated incident while ignoring the fact that horde queue 15 man premades all day every day, ok..

11. posting one isolated incident while ignoring the fact that horde queue 15 man premades all day every day, ok..
    Ignoring? Not really. Not bothering with it anymore? Yes, something like that. But it doesn't matter anyway, both sides do, my friend. I pug everyday in both factions and sometimes I feel I have to stab someone in the back irl just to face another pug...
    But oh well, that's pug "lyfe", so, c'est la vie.