1. Can we get any updates on this topic?
    Thank You.
    As you can see, it still hasn't received appropriate attention from the development team due to other higher priority things. However, it is on the agenda and we are hoping we can push it out in the next few updates.

2. As you can see, it still hasn't received appropriate attention from the development team due to other higher priority things. However, it is on the agenda and we are hoping we can push it out in the next few updates.
    Please tell me what has a higher priority than Raid IDs ****in up pve ? What brawlers guild some random quest in a low lvl zone that no one does.

3. As you can see, it still hasn't received appropriate attention from the development team due to other higher priority things. However, it is on the agenda and we are hoping we can push it out in the next few updates.
    Thank You for the reply. I hope this issue gets addressed soon. Also, I feel that whenever something gets fixed or implemented,ppl are not informed about it. So it would be great if we could get a reply from you or some other staff member as soon as this gets fixed. Thank You again.

4. Thank You for the reply. I hope this issue gets addressed soon. Also, I feel that whenever something gets fixed or implemented,ppl are not informed about it. So it would be great if we could get a reply from you or some other staff member as soon as this gets fixed. Thank You again.
    Fix for this is being tested as we speak. If it's confirmed as fixed, you can expect it to be live on Wednesday.

5. Fix for this is being tested as we speak. If it's confirmed as fixed, you can expect it to be live on Wednesday.
    That's really an awesome news. Thank You for the reply.

First 12