1. Outland - S2 and Arena point reset clarification

Hello,

I know there is an official answer for this, that can be found here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2839176

As for TBC and the way things will occur, they will happen as they did on retail. There will be no reset of honor or arena points on The Burning Crusade realms.
    As I recall on retail, honor was kept (up to 75k). However, arena points were reset at the start of the season.

So the message from staff is ambiguous. Could we have a confirmation ? Reset or not ?

Thanks
    Edited: August 16, 2017

2. Thats what i remember aswell.. The arena points got reset. Been saving up points on all my chars. Would suck big time if they reseted and i could have bought s1 pieces. :S

3. Indeed. I also remembered that they reset Arena points. But not Honor points.

Am also saving up my arena points. Would be a huge bummer to have my a month and a half savings wiped..
    Please clarify someone, thanks :)!

4. If you think arena points got reset in s1 and s2 of TBC, you remember wrong :). Clearly remember I bought weapons straight away.

5. It was only for s3 and s4 ? To be honest I mostly played those seasons rather than the first ones.

6. I remember transfering arena points from s2 to s3, this was the time when rating requirement was introduced tho. I honestly don't remember how it went from s1 to s2.

Please clarify what will happen to arena points in the following days.

cheers

7. realy this is not enough? "There will be no reset of honor or arena points on The Burning Crusade realms"

8. Anyone knows if Arena Points for S2 will transfer to S3 ?? And if Honor points as well? What is the cap for both ??

9. They should as i read in AJ that in s3 points were kept s2>s3 arena points were not resetted.
    Would help if they could clear this out when they find out.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/15...-when-23-hits/

10. realy this is not enough? "There will be no reset of honor or arena points on The Burning Crusade realms"
    Unfortunately this is not enough because that sentence follows one which says that it will be Blizzlike. According to members here on the forums, blizzard implemented Arena point resets at some point during TBC.

Does anyone know if this is happening here? I'd love to know if I need to spend my Arena points before December 17th!

Thanks!

11. WHERE IS THE SEASON 4 VENDOR? huehuehue