1. First time on Warmane Outland

Hi, old school player here. Originally started at the end of Vanilla and played until the launch of WoTLK. Life happens so didn't play from wrath until WoD....the last few months of Warlords btw. To be honest, I liked Warlords...anyways. Legion was cool...for a few. Live is just too easy for my taste. Tried out a vanilla ps and seemed ok....but heard a lot of good stuff about Warmane...so here I am. I dig it so far, not sure about the 5x stuff but hey, I can't create my own wow so I'll take it lol. Looking forward to hitting max and doing some pvp and enjoying the community, which is pretty great. I've had more grouping up and p2p interaction within the first time I logged than I've had in the past 2 months on live....not counting bg q's. 2 thumbs up so far fellas. If anyone wants to group or whatever hit me up....Horde here....names Katch. Hope to see you all in game.

2. Welcome to Warmane!

It's awesome to hear that you are having fun so far. I suggest checking out the forum section of the realm you are playing on, if you wanna find some people to group up with.

Enjoy your stay :)