1. I think this may need discussing. It is not a weapon that should be provided baseline to all applicable classes.
    it kinda doesnt matter (except for lod maybe), bring 17 arcane mages kthx

2. it kinda doesnt matter (except for lod maybe), bring 17 arcane mages kthx
    Of course it does.

3. the point is even with a smourne for the most part warriors/dks/rets cannot compete with the arcane burstdps (t10 was balanced for that), so not having it will just mean that people won't run any wars/dks/rets at all except maybe for the buff(s)

4. the point is even with a smourne for the most part warriors/dks/rets cannot compete with the arcane burstdps (t10 was balanced for that), so not having it will just mean that people won't run any wars/dks/rets at all except maybe for the buff(s)
    That's fine. Actual numbers are only half of the concern, though. Perceived fairness is just as important. You may or may not know better, but that doesn't mean most others think the same. Intention of discussion does not mean a full raid of Shadowmournes is automatically being disallowed. There's more to it than that, and don't jump to the conclusion that a decision will be made in one direction or the other.

5. Imo, it should be top Horde & Alliance guild due to OP racials for Horde side in TBC. Unfair advantage imo if you're hosting a tourney based upon speed clears when one faction has 10x better racials that allow faster speed clears for the leaderboard.

Also are you going to wipe away the exploited kills like the 5 minute Hydross & 43 second Prince kill?

6. 25 coins for medivh ppl? but theres no shop at medivh server LUL

7. 25 coins for medivh ppl? but theres no shop at medivh server LUL
    There are other services and some people play on other realms too. You should probably consider those things before thinking you're funny.

I'd also like to point out: All guilds that currently have their recruitment threads pinned, those threads will lose that status once the tournament starts. If you and your guild wants to maintain this status with your recruitment thread, then you will need to win this tournament.

8. All guilds that currently have their recruitment threads pinned, those threads will lose that status once the tournament starts. If you and your guild wants to maintain this status with your recruitment thread, then you will need to win this tournament.
    I don't want to be pedantic, but I think the main post should be edited to mention this, as this matter should not be overlooked.

9. Is shadowmourne included in the gear necessary for icecrown?
    Legendaries will not be offered to players participating the tournament

10. So is hydross going to be fixed before this? We can't even get a reply in his bugtracker about guilds killing him without him using a single auto attack and you are holding a speed clear tournament of this broken content.
    This.

Also, speedrunning ICC25 normal is quite the joke. Even PUGs clear it within 2-3h by now. Make it heroic or disable the 30% buff, otherwise it won't be much of an accomplishment.

11. On realm Icecrown this will be icc25 normal (non-heroic) - or 25 heroic ? pls clarify

12. Since it's the best guilds I doubt it will be Normal.
    I think ICC with no buff would be better, I mean atleast it could stir things up on LK and guilds who have the lead may end up loosing it on LK since they went with a high dmg only raid and didnt focus raid comp.

Id say no buff. make it atleast a little intresting.

13. It will be interesting to see, to the Wotlk guilds, avoid using Blood DK DPS as much as possible in this DPS race, Blood Gorged and Dancing Rune Weapon don't work like they should. But then again, you guys already know that.

14. It will be interesting to see, to the Wotlk guilds, avoid using Blood DK DPS as much as possible in this DPS race, Blood Gorged and Dancing Rune Weapon don't work like they should. But then again, you guys already know that.
    There would be very little reason to use blood as a DPS spec even if those were working.

First 1234 ... Last