1. does that include the unbeatable LK enrage timer?
    "in this case."
    I hope that answers your question.

2. [*]25 players will participate in the tournament, 5 players can remain as an additional reserve. Players can switch spots with the reserve players whenever.
    Are subs strictly other players or can those 5 spots be used by people that are already in the main team for class flex?

3. Are subs strictly other players or can those 5 spots be used by people that are already in the main team for class flex?
    30 accounts will be transferred from each guild. Subs are intended for when one of your original 25 are unable to show up for whatever reason. Members of each team are allowed to fill up their character list with various classes and can change them as needed. There isn't a limit to this. Just remember that doing so may cost time.

4. On top of that, the only guild that actualy did 25m HC no buff completely (multiple times) is getting flamed.
    I hope they're prepared to compete with the Lordaeron guild, because Lordaeron has been clearing no Hellscream/Wrynn buff + custom buffed raid difficulty. Flame happens whenever competition is involved. Let's leave it at that and keep the topic clean of that discussion if we can.

5. The Guild drama in this thread ends now.

6. Yes. No RS gear and 0% buff

We're gonna make it more challenging than last time.
    In this case shouldn't you reward the winners accordingly? technically if you increase the difficulty there the prize must be more gratifying, however from what I heard this time it's even less! "MORE PAIN LESS GAIN" ?

7. Is there gonna be a time limit on the raid? 3 hours or something like that?

8. In this case shouldn't you reward the winners accordingly? technically if you increase the difficulty there the prize must be more gratifying, however from what I heard this time it's even less! "MORE PAIN LESS GAIN" ?
    The prize is already plenty. If you don't want it, don't participate.

9. The prize is already plenty. If you don't want it, don't participate.
    "Donations are voluntary and cover the following:
    - Seasonal tournament prize pools"

so if the donation money goes toward these "tournaments" the prize pool doesnt look plenty to me. or do these "seasonal tournaments" refer to something else i have not witnessed so far?

10. The prize is already plenty. If you don't want it, don't participate.
    One of the main reasons of why people participate and try their best winning any kind of tournaments it's because the first place prize is such a motivational factor which keeps them going and makes it worth their time, the last tournament rewards included a mount if I remember correctly, but now since you want to make it more challenging you shall add up to the previous prize pool something original not take away what was already offered, " you still following ?"so based on logical common sense, something original shall be given to the winners, not necessarily coins (Personally I dont care about coins), maybe an item only available to the tournament's winners maybe an in-game title which most of the participants will take over any coins if you ask me or even a cool shiny mount or perhaps a nice junk item such as Goblin Weather Machine, or at least a costume, just to value the community time and motivate others even more to participate for the future tournaments, besides if the prize pool of the tournaments are covered by the community donations I think the word "Plenty" doesn't really fit in this context.

11. One of the main reasons of why people participate and try their best winning any kind of tournaments it's because the first place prize is such a motivational factor
    I'm pretty sure most of them prefer the hard-earned bragging rights and because they consider it fun. The other stuff is a nice bonus, sure. But we're not going to increase the rewards because the content in the tournament isn't as much of a push-over.

12. "Donations are voluntary and cover the following:
    - Seasonal tournament prize pools"

so if the donation money goes toward these "tournaments" the prize pool doesnt look plenty to me. or do these "seasonal tournaments" refer to something else i have not witnessed so far?
    1. They cover that sort of thing too, along with all other maintenance costs running our whole operation has;
    2. That has to do with Tournaments that have an actual money prize, as we have had for PvP ones a couple times, which isn't the case here.
    now since you want to make it more challenging you shall add up to the previous prize pool something original not take away what was already offered, " you still following ?"so based on logical common sense, something original shall be given to the winners
    There's no "common sense" involved in any of what you're saying. There's no "logical" expectation of prizes escalating over time or over future Tournaments, as they are separate and individual events. All of that is just coming from you personally wanting more than what is being offered.

13. 1. They cover that sort of thing too, along with all other maintenance costs running our whole operation has;
    2. That has to do with Tournaments that have an actual money prize, as we have had for PvP ones a couple times, which isn't the case here.

There's no "common sense" involved in any of what you're saying. There's no "logical" expectation of prizes escalating over time or over future Tournaments, as they are separate and individual events. All of that is just coming from you personally wanting more than what is being offered.
    or how about he's talking about if you actually made the prize pool better than last time since it's more challenging people will actually want to compete and perform better.

14. Are the following bugs going to be fixed on the tournament core?

- Channeled spells on Gunship
    - Invisible unregistered Vile Gas chains on Rotface and possibly Festergut
    - BQL losing her aggro gaze if she's taunted during Bloodbolt Whirl (Air Phase) and randomly 1 shotting people when she lands
    - The combat bug caused by the Sister Svalna event and DBS
    - Sindragosa freezing in place after landing from air phases for 2-3 seconds
    - Lich King randomly 1 shotting someone in his melee range after phase 1 transition

Someone said the tournament realm will be mirroring Icecrown and those bugs could cost the attendees trouble and in some cases unwarranted wipes

15. or how about he's talking about if you actually made the prize pool better than last time since it's more challenging people will actually want to compete and perform better.
    Which is exactly what I addressed. It's a competition between groups, the challenge is the same to all of them. People will want to perform better to be the ones winning, not because the challenge is different from past events. Whether the challenge is the same, easier or more difficult, the contest isn't against the challenge, but against the performance of all the other groups doing the same challenge. The challenge being different doesn't implies that a prize must adjust to it - there's no common sense or logic to that, simply wanting more than what is being offered.

First ... 34567 ... Last