1. Is there gonna be a time limit on the raid? 3 hours or something like that?
    Still LF answer. Also,

Are the following bugs going to be fixed on the tournament core?

- Channeled spells on Gunship
    - Invisible unregistered Vile Gas chains on Rotface and possibly Festergut
    - BQL losing her aggro gaze if she's taunted during Bloodbolt Whirl (Air Phase) and randomly 1 shotting people when she lands
    - The combat bug caused by the Sister Svalna event and DBS
    - Sindragosa freezing in place after landing from air phases for 2-3 seconds
    - Lich King randomly 1 shotting someone in his melee range after phase 1 transition

Someone said the tournament realm will be mirroring Icecrown and those bugs could cost the attendees trouble and in some cases unwarranted wipes
    Gunship bug is a problem which is very hard to fix from what I've heard personally and even then, it isn't relevant compared to some other existing bugs. It's GSB.
    I haven't noticed any invisible Vile Gas occurrences so not exactly sure what you mean by that.
    Don't taunt BQL while she's in air phase (don't taunt her while she has no target).
    Combat bug is caused by champions and Crok not resetting/continuing script sequence after Svalna is down
    Sindragosa freezes because you taunt her before she has a target (same case as BQL)
    LK randomly one shots players when you taunt him before he is done casting quake (same case as BQL, Sindragosa)

None of these bugs can cause wipes assuming you are aware of them and simply play around them.

2. In the event that the LK isn't killed, which isn't exactly inconceivable, a time limit known to all participants should be in place where the end of the race is declared and the winners are deduced based on who got the furthest. Otherwise you're looking at a potential 5+ hour marathon.

3. Lets get real here, any guild who fails on any of the "bugs" in ICC (except for LK) Shoulden't be in the tournament, and most likely, no guild will fail on it since they allready raid this content 5 times a week on heroic difficoulty and have done so for years!

Secondly, It's a run where the fastest guild who kills the end boss win, why would there be a timer?
    Do you guys seriously think none of those guilds can down LK after allready doin it so many time. "oh but they miss 2-3 bis items from RS" like thats a big thing...

4. Lets get real here, any guild who fails on any of the "bugs" in ICC (except for LK) Shoulden't be in the tournament, and most likely, no guild will fail on it since they allready raid this content 5 times a week on heroic difficoulty and have done so for years!

Secondly, It's a run where the fastest guild who kills the end boss win, why would there be a timer?
    Do you guys seriously think none of those guilds can down LK after allready doin it so many time. "oh but they miss 2-3 bis items from RS" like thats a big thing...
    none of the guild besides maybe the lordaeron one is used to farming it on the no 30% buff without shadowmournes, valanyrs and gts'es so yeah thats a possiblity considering the fact that one of the guilds attending tournament took 3 days to clear the unbuffed icc this week

5. Just my opinion here, so relax. In my eye, it is not a robust conclusion drawn to have no legendaries allowed for this race when ICC has been available on Lordaeron for 5 months (about 4 weeks in a month, 4x5 = 20+ weeks of ICC) and the average time on retail to get a Shadowmourne was between 8 and 10 weeks. Noobpunisher and Tsebu had very recently received their Shadowmournes after 5 months of ICC due to the extremely low drop chance of Shadowfrost Fragments from normal and HC bosses in ICC compared to retail. If you were to follow retail standards, it would be fair in this case to at least allow 2 Shadowmournes for Plate DPSers chosen by the guild masters (I guess 1 Shadowmourne if you want to follow Lordaeron's average time to get a Shadowmourne). I wholeheartedly and completely agree that it would be disobliging, unaccommodating, and awkward to allow every single Plate DPSer to have and use Shadowmourne for this tournament, however, it is quite obscure and perplexing to allow absolutely none for this tournament. It is a FACT that plate DPSers on retail (even more so on Warmane's Core) could not compete at all with Casters in ICC with 0% damage buff when it comes to straight, single target DPS AND AoE damage too. It was observed in one of <MEMORIES> raids, on the Festergut HC encounter with 0% damage buff, that the Shadow Priest Eilers had around 15.7k DPS when the fight ended while the Retribution Paladin Noobpunisher with Shadowmourne was at around 15.3k DPS (on average Plate DPSers lose about 2k DPS for not using Shadowmourne, even more as a Ret Pally because of the Chaos Bane removal strategy on single target). Intentionally enfeebling Plate DPSers is in this manner is similar to beating a dead horse, it's just pointless. The removal of Val'anyr from healers is an actually meaningful point because it removes the "over-powered"ness and prodigious advantage of stacking Val'anyr on your healers which would make normally difficult healing fights much simpler and easier to manage. In retrospect, it is wise to ban Val'anyr from healers and it is unavailing to ban Shadowmourne (from at least 2 or so) Plate DPSers because it will encourage more cheesier raid comps based on pulling the most amount of damage in the shortest amount of time from classes rather than the intended purpose of this tournament which is to pit the main core of guilds against each other in the same environment and see which ones are actually better based on their most adept play based off their main classes and specs. This was already observed in the last tournament where you could see the Guild Titan stacking Destruction Warlocks (they barely lost even though they made incredibly foolish mistakes which cost them plenty of precious minutes) and other classes to buff them. Anyways, that was my 2 cents on the topic of legendaries and the main thing I am hoping to get out of this post is at least an explanation for why both Val'anyr AND Shadowmourne are restricted instead of only Val'anyr when only 1 of the 2 has a supreme, direct impact on boss encounters and the overall raid while the other just keeps class balance in check.

6. tbh you either completely ban or completely allow smorons, there's no1 preventing you from doing fifteen splits a week to get a whatever amount of shadowmournes within whatever timeframe it'd take to collect 40 shards

7. none of the guild besides maybe the lordaeron one is used to farming it on the no 30% buff without shadowmournes, valanyrs and gts'es
    Yeap, the fact that this is so palpably Lordaeron territory is why I question the decision to restrict it to 1 Lordaeron guild, particularly when it's quite clear that there's two guilds on Lordaeron that noticeably stand head and shoulders above the rest. I'd still urge the staff to reconsider that bit.

8. only for one or 2 guild... not really cool for the hundreds other guild

9. can your guild down 0% lod

10. only for one or 2 guild... not really cool for the hundreds other guild
    It's unrealistic to open it to hundreds of other guilds. Not only it could take months to get all runs done with people in the Staff watching to make sure no foul play is going on, either those hundreds wouldn't be able to even complete the proposed challenge or we would be expected to create multiple challenges for different skill levels.

11. Well, not really hundreds, but we wouldn't mind watching a bit more, say 3 per realm.

12. for IC i can safely claim that none other guild than udba and rb will down 0% lod

13. Will there be any added features this time like, for example, showing DPS from the raiders in the guilds?

14. simple solution would be to use player stream instead of GM monitoring a player. ( or to use multiple player streams in the same guild and switch povs time to time)

15. Still waiting for Togc 25 geared clearing Icc 25 normal or something along those lines. Oh OH! T6 geared doing Naxx 25!! :D something ridiculous !!

First ... 45678 Last