1. doing nax25 in t6 is rly ez actually (unless buffed), thats what ensidia did for worldfirst infact

2. give tourney winners qiraji battle tanks go go

3. Well played all, was fun clearing in 1 hr 30 minutes, maybe we can slay on lordaeron too next week :P

4. I missed the stream, is there any way to watch it again?

5. Same here, will the video be uploaded on youtube?

6. Same here, will the video be uploaded on youtube?
    No, the reason why the video can not be viewed is because there was copyrighted music in the video. Which is against YouTube terms of service. The video got a copy right strike.

7. Just watched the youtube of the race and i have to say it shows that one guild is doing buffed bosses all the time.

At marrow when the stack under boss tactic didnt work cause of the fixed flames Memories has a faster reaction time of moving out since when the bosses are buffed getting out of dmg is more important. They adapted to the moving faster too.

Was funny seeing how a minor change can wipe a bis guild whos been doing the boss every week for years.

8. i always wondered why udba party every lk kill in their recruit thread and now i know. this was actually really embarassing for a guild that raids icc25hc 5times a week for years xd.

9. This TBC race is really good, both guilds are going strong. Sin has the better DPS but Panacea went in with a safe plan a it showed on Hydross. Props to both guilds for real.

Some suggestions for future races:
    - show a little icon on the stream of the guild that is curently speaking
    - when a guild drops out of the race be ready to adjust the UI, its a shame 1/3 of the screen was a black square

Again props to Sin and Panacea for making this race worth the watch

10. Really fun event. Thx @ Warmane for hosting it and gg to Panacea.

I wish we will have some other event like this one in the near future :p

11. Was a lot of fun to play. Didn't expect to come out with the victory. Thank you to the admins for making this happen.
    Shoutout to Malaco for being very communicative towards us and adding things to vendors as requested. See you all in the black temple speedrun!
    //Ninth

12. this is it? :(
    I would like to suggest a "bigger" tournament: round of 16 - quarter finals - semi final and the final (or something like that), because this 1x1 is very fast and only few people participate.

13. There is little point in having elimination rounds if the tournament is a speed run of a raid.

First ... 5678 Last