1. Showcasing 30% will not be amusing.As every guild will set up a dmgur comp, ignoring some easy yet vital tactics if we do it 0%. To be honest last tournament was the server's first step and it was fine.But the hype wont be the same if u're still gonna do it in the 'easy mode'.

2. 0% would be really fun to compete with tbh

3. So i want to ask some things

you are saying (Malaco)
    The guild masters will then have exactly 24 hours to provide a response with names of 30 characters that will be granted access to the tournament and subsequently contact details.

So that means 2 things! 1. We will not be able to swap toons! and 2. The characters that we will be selected from Guild Masters the accounts that hold those chars will get the rewards...

I want to point out that i dont how you did the previus tournament if you asked for char names or just account names that will participate on it.
    (but i do know when you wanted to test realms and dungeons you was asking for account names and not just chars)[when i say you i mean the warmane staff]

So i want to ask and if it is possible plz make it clear on the rules the players and the guild apart the 5 replacements will not be able to swap toons for the encounters ??
    That means we will have a setup from start antil the end of the dungeon aka icc and just 5 replacements if we need them.And the players will not be able to make more than one toon ?

And one more thing duno if you can granted or not thats why i do ask it let the guild masters to response with account names and not with chars
    First reason chars and toons will be kept secret antil the moment that we will enter the dungeon
    and
    second reason the ppl that will participate on it will get the rewards (if they win) on the accounts that they need them.

Plz plz plz if you are going to look on the PVE LADDER and fixing the times or what ever gona do on them plz announce when it will be done so the guild that are intrested will know if they have to redo some of the encounters
    And you are saying they gona be cleaned up that means all the times that did get benefit from bug or they did use an exploit gona be deleted .
    Or you gona cleaned up the entire LADDERboard and we will have to redo them?

I know im asking for to much but what i can do :P sorry :D
    Anyway very nice idea to hold once more the tournaments keep up the good work

4. ladder cleanup? we already miss like 70% of the guilds and kills from the past. this makes no sense. maybe restore old kills/timers ...

5. So i want to ask some things

you are saying (Malaco)
    The guild masters will then have exactly 24 hours to provide a response with names of 30 characters that will be granted access to the tournament and subsequently contact details.

So that means 2 things! 1. We will not be able to swap toons! and 2. The characters that we will be selected from Guild Masters the accounts that hold those chars will get the rewards...

I want to point out that i dont how you did the previus tournament if you asked for char names or just account names that will participate on it.
    (but i do know when you wanted to test realms and dungeons you was asking for account names and not just chars)[when i say you i mean the warmane staff]

So i want to ask and if it is possible plz make it clear on the rules the players and the guild apart the 5 replacements will not be able to swap toons for the encounters ??
    That means we will have a setup from start antil the end of the dungeon aka icc and just 5 replacements if we need them.And the players will not be able to make more than one toon ?

And one more thing duno if you can granted or not thats why i do ask it let the guild masters to response with account names and not with chars
    First reason chars and toons will be kept secret antil the moment that we will enter the dungeon
    and
    second reason the ppl that will participate on it will get the rewards (if they win) on the accounts that they need them.

Plz plz plz if you are going to look on the PVE LADDER and fixing the times or what ever gona do on them plz announce when it will be done so the guild that are intrested will know if they have to redo some of the encounters
    And you are saying they gona be cleaned up that means all the times that did get benefit from bug or they did use an exploit gona be deleted .
    Or you gona cleaned up the entire LADDERboard and we will have to redo them?

I know im asking for to much but what i can do :P sorry :D
    Anyway very nice idea to hold once more the tournaments keep up the good work
    Regarding how we collect the players.
    We just need character names and we will pull the account name from them.
    Players will be able to create as many chars as they want. as stated in the topic.

Bugged timers will get cleared up and those that gets deleted will get replaced with "their second best time".

6. Will it be played on buffed or normal content and is the gear restricted to earlier content?

7. it would be better if all the realm can join the race not only TBC WOTLK the CATA And MOP should also join to make fair!!!!!
    man there are not enough guilds for this event on mop... also like 80% after 2-3 years still got no idea raid tacts :D checking guide like Fatboss is useless because warmane have their own scripts and many encounters works different (for example Empress in HoF)

8. The legendary restriction is probably a bit questionable because the specs that use Shadowmourne are largely balanced around having them anyway. Rogues and Mages for instance wouldn't be held back at all from putting out the insane amounts of damage they're capable of, but warriors, paladins, and DKs would.

Reducing the ICC buff too much beyond reason probably wouldn't be advisable either. It'd make for better show if things didn't deviate too much from the fast-paced nature of a race and became a slugfest instead. I realize planning for this is already mostly in place and set in stone but it needn't even be ICC either. A slightly buffed Naxxramas with appropriate gear restrictions could work too, since that's a raid that neither realm has had a race on yet.

I also understand the reasons for it but to limit it to 1 Lordaeron guild is to do an injustice to the amount of great players on there trudging through the difficult and buffed content the realm offers. At the very least, with an extra guild participating you have the assurance that if any guild pulls out at the last moment, it won't be reduced to a 1v1 between the remaining 2 guilds.

9. The legendary restriction is probably a bit questionable because the specs that use Shadowmourne are largely balanced around having them anyway. Rogues and Mages for instance wouldn't be held back at all from putting out the insane amounts of damage they're capable of, but warriors, paladins, and DKs would.
    No, they are not. If that were true, the weapon would have been more widely available on live. Unlike on here, you could not simply drop cash and get one. There was also a limited time-frame of getting one before the content was rendered obsolete. That's not even to mention that much of the quest chain portions could not be worked on by multiple people at the same time, which meant guilds had to invest in single players - not their entire plate group. Just because a Mage may be able to pull superior DPS than a Paladin or whatever class you choose, does not mean those weaker classes were "designed around having a legendary". Not all classes are created equal.

10. No, they are not. If that were true, the weapon would have been more widely available on live. Unlike on here, you could not simply drop cash and get one. There was also a limited time-frame of getting one before the content was rendered obsolete. That's not even to mention that much of the quest chain portions could not be worked on by multiple people at the same time, which meant guilds had to invest in single players - not their entire plate group. Just because a Mage may be able to pull superior DPS than a Paladin or whatever class you choose, does not mean those weaker classes were "designed around having a legendary". Not all classes are created equal.
    the same would be true with any drop in that case
    also, if you were to do full splits (something that wasn't widely done yet) you could basically get a whatever number of smournes within a few raid weeks

11. the same would be true with any drop in that case
    also, if you were to do full splits (something that wasn't widely done yet) you could basically get a whatever number of smournes within a few raid weeks
    5-6 weeks minimum, with luck, per person doesn't equate to a few. Also, split runs are looked down upon by both the retail community and by Blizzard themselves. So no.

12. Update

• WoTLK: ICC HC 0% buff with ICC heroic gear - September 09, 2017
    • TBC: SSC with T4 gear (Kara, Gruul & Magtheridon gear) - September 10, 2017

13. means no rs gear?
    welp

14. means no rs gear?
    welp
    Lordaeron is the standard in this case.

First 12345 ... Last