1. S1 PvP Gear in Store?

Upon release of S2 PvP sets on Aug 20 will the store be receiving new items such as S1 PvP pieces?

2. nobody knows but itll prolly be a while after release of s2

3. I hope not. That wouldn't make sense

4. Can you buy S1 gear for honor when S2 gear comes out at least?

5. Can you buy S1 gear for honor when S2 gear comes out at least?
    Nope, you will be able to do that during Season 3

6. How about HW gear? Can you buy that from factions soon?

7. Dont knw store is not updated from a long time, even t4 that no 1 goes to farm anymore is not available on store yet.

8. Dont knw store is not updated from a long time, even t4 that no 1 goes to farm anymore is not available on store yet.
    People still farm T4, helmets are especially highly desired and some T4 set bonuses are crucial to certain specs. Good example being feral druids and their 4 set.

9. I hope the S1 armour becomes available on the cash shop soon.

1) It's availability affects my decision to roll and gear alts.
    2) It would help balance pvp for a lot of classes. The prevalence of weapons like Spiteblade creates an arms race which is currently untenable for a lot of players. Sure, I'm happy to drop 50 bucks on a couple weapons.
    However, I'm not happy to drop the 150$ necessary to get the resilience to allow me to pvp effectively against these 50$ purchases.

edit: remember, not everyone gets the same benefit from buying weapons as melee and hunters do.

Making S1 armour available on the cash shop lessens the divide in investment vs. Reward for everyone. I think this would probably increase player spending on the cash shop too; price elasticity of demand and what not.
    Edited: August 21, 2017

10. nobody knows ..........
    This seems to be the standard answer to every real question on this website.
    What are warmane doing with all that money ?? even free projects have much better communication. You would think these people understood the importance of communication to keep your player base ?? i guess not.

11. This seems to be the standard answer to every real question on this website.
    What are warmane doing with all that money ?? even free projects have much better communication. You would think these people understood the importance of communication to keep your player base ?? i guess not.
    Do you guys even realized how much stuff they have to read through? or manage for that matter. Be glad you have a free and stable server to play on, everything will be answered in due time.

12. Yes please update the store there is no even new honor gear available:-(

13. Please dont... We are not even S1 geared for most of us... Many people in arenas just have 1 or 2 s1 parts...

14. Store is sleeping! do not disturb :P