1. I bet I have exactly what you need inside.

A new guy who played 10years ago and remembers nothing needs help questing. I'm in Duskwood with lvl20-27 quests and getting my *** whooped. Im lvl 28 Human Warrior with the crappiest gear you can imagine. I dont have much but 14g I scrapped together I could give for helping.

2. My advice is for free:

just queue RDF and get gear

3. Train every chance you get, get a gathering profession for $$$ (they're Over priced in the AH) and take your time, relax, levelling your first toon isn't a race.

4. My advice is for free:

just queue RDF and get gear

Haha if I knew what that meant I would def do it....

Train every chance you get, get a gathering profession for $$$ (they're Over priced in the AH) and take your time, relax, levelling your first toon isn't a race.
    Is mining a good profession? I always gravitate towards that in other games.
    Edited: August 18, 2017 Reason: no dp

5. Is mining a good profession? I always gravitate towards that in other games.
    Mining is okay, it gets you by for your essentials, they're all viable though, do what benefits you most.

RDF = Random Dungeon Finder. It's located on the panel next to your bag slots bundled up with your Character pane, honor etc(it's a green icon). completing an rdf as a levelling character will give you a stachel which contains an item around your level.