1. QuickAuctions, can't make it work

Hello, I always used Auctionator, it's easy to drag and drop and get automatically the price without undercutting too much other posters and ruining the market, also I have no clue at all about overall prices so it's really good for me.
    Now my friend suggested me to try QuickAuctions for a better and faster job, he can make it work perfectly, but for me it's a nightmare. I tried everything, I used the AH fix addon, the tradeskill addon, disabling everything, deleting saved variables, I even tried the same exact folders my friend is using and still nothing...I just don't understand what kind of problem that addon has. I attach a picture:

http://imgur.com/a/UKArU

I created a list of items to be posted, but the addon can't find the items, like if the market was empty (obviously it's not), so if I click the Post button, it posts the items with the fixed price assuming there are no other auctions.

With Auctionator I drag and drop the item(s) and in few seconds it scans correctly the database and put the suggested price in the field, but this addon does literally nothing, it can't read the database. How can I fix this?

Thanks

2. Any help? I searched for this problem on the internet, found similar issues but no solutions.

3. Do you need to scan the AH with the addon first?