1. Herbalism/Mining Nodes?

So what is the deal with all the nodes? 98% of all the "real" nodes from retail doesn't exist. the very same problem existed a few months ago when i quitted, i can't make money in a nice way, i can't farm pots as alchemy in a nice way unless i wanna farm 1 stack terocone in a 7 days period 24/7

So how is a healer supposed to get gold? i already got 280% mount Fishing for motes of water were good when it were like 0 people doing it, rogues could instance farm chests and make 1k+ gold /hour before u nerfed that but still no buffs on the herb/mines nodes

i refuse to level a new char to 80 just to be able to "farm"

2. I agree something is going on with herbs and ore. I'm honestly not sure if it's overpopulation, bots, an issue with the server, or what. But I've almost given up trying to farm herbs on my druid because of this. I started an alt to try to make money miniig ore and find myself having to buy raw ore to keep my mining up because I never find nodes.

3. I have also been attempting to farm terocone for weeks now and if im lucky 4 hrs of farming might get me a few single terocone. There have been several bots that have been banned and they continue to ban more everyday. At this point the herbs are over farmed with little nodes at all even on the map from what Ive seen honestly. Warmane has also stated that they will not increase the nodes and they will not increase the spawn time of the nodes as well. I also just gave up farming or attempting to farm it and still havent finished alch due to this. Hoping that in time this issue will get better with more bots being banned. On a side note i hear skinning is really easy to make money and no waiting on spawn times LOL have a great day "farming" herbs :D

4. btw rogues can't chest farm. There aren't any chests at least not in normal mode (cant load the heroic mode yet).

5. Another give me stuff post
    Ok :) I guess you are the only one on the server that got zero issues with nodes then.

and tbh quite wierd comming from a guy that is "Playing on a private server" and says that, the very same person who " QQ give me new "Blizzlike servers", "QQ blizzard no release legacy servers." "QQ Costs money to play on retail i cannot afford" etc etc. . . . i truly wonder sometimes if not everyone but pretty damn close to every toxic/flaming guy maybe got multiple personalities

Vergon66
    I agree something is going on with herbs and ore. I'm honestly not sure if it's overpopulation, bots, an issue with the server, or what. But I've almost given up trying to farm herbs on my druid because of this. I started an alt to try to make money miniig ore and find myself having to buy raw ore to keep my mining up because I never find nodes.
    I rly don't think it's the bots, some nodes doens't spawn anything at all, it were even easier to farm on retail during aka botting expansion cataclysm.