1. Season end information

I am mainly a pvp player and I have an Issue with how little Information we as players receive from Warmane in this season.
    The first season is about to finish and we still dont know many things. There are no announcments in this sub forum and a lot of questions asked remain unanswered.

So Id like to ask some of them here in the hopes that at least some get answered:

1. Do we get one last flush before season 1 ends? On retail seasons ended on server shut down. This way you got one last flush. Here it ends on Sunday. What time will it end?
    2. When will s2 start officially? Immediately after s1 ends? The next wednesday? 1 week in between?
    3. On retail teams were reset with the start of new season. Will teams be reset or deleted like when you launched s1?
    4. Are teams able to share their ranking like it was on retail?
    5. Are more than 2 or 3 players eligible for a title inside of a team like it was on retail?
    6. Will there be s1 in the coin shop on s2 release?

2. I honestly wonder if the mods are really this bad at communicating with the community or if they just make all decisions last minute and therefore don't say anything in advance, really can't tell.

3. I honestly wonder if the mods are really this bad at communicating with the community or if they just make all decisions last minute and therefore don't say anything in advance, really can't tell.
    No its cause devs make most of these decisions. GMs and mods dont know anything and can just speculate or give info that is later changed by the devs.

If they tell you stuff now and then it ends up being wrong people would go ape**** on them. Its wise to not give info.

4. Yes, there's literally no information. I've asked twice on the forum about whether there's a flush Sunday as well as asking a GM (who just gave an answer to something else entirely). It's really annoying with the lack of information.

5. 1. Most likely there will NOT be a flush, usually warmane do not do that on the day of Season ending.
    2. It will start immeddiately but we do not know if new pvp gear will be available immediately
    3. Season Ends = reset of Arena Team and MMR. I guess this will answer to your question
    4. I do not know
    5. Yes, if they have played enough matches ( I guess 70% but I am not sure)
    6. Yes but not imemdiatelly I guess. No ETA

6. How can it be last day and still no info? will teams have to play LAST WEEK in order to get their title? ( as it was in retail)? will last week give flush? (not a guess, an answer pls). WHEN WILL IT ****ING END: today? tomorrow? tonight? please.

7. dude, this is not the "first" season ending on Warmane. So most of us already know how it works.

1. No, team do not NEED to play on last week in order to get their title
    2. This is the eighth season ending on Warmane and they have NEVER gave a flush on the day of season ending
    3. During the day of 20 august, they will give an announce that realm is gonna take down for a few minutes. When it happens is random. It is based on when the staff member who handle this kind of thing is online. Be patient.
    Usually when they wanna share such info you can find it on main page

8. dude, this is not the "first" season ending on Warmane. So most of us already know how it works.

1. No, team do not NEED to play on last week in order to get their title
    2. This is the eighth season ending on Warmane and they have NEVER gave a flush on the day of season ending
    3. During the day of 20 august, they will give an announce that realm is gonna take down for a few minutes. When it happens is random. It is based on when the staff member who handle this kind of thing is online. Be patient.
    Usually when they wanna share such info you can find it on main page

no need to play last week? what kind of joke is this hahaha, and how can it end " randomly" lol

9. When is the next flush?

When is the team reset?

When does the new arena season start?

Should I play arenas on sunday or on monday?

Takes staff 20 seconds to answer this but for some reason they dont.