1. Beast training not working

I have training points but i can't teach my pet anything?

It's impossible to post screen liek wtf
    Here is the link then http://imgur.com/a/41vdQ
    Edited: August 18, 2017

2. you need to learn how to train the skill you want to teach to your pet. In order to learn you need to tame a pet that already know that skill. For example you youant to teach your Humar the Pridelord (the black cat ), claw rank 4. First you need to tame a high level pet that already know that skill, make tat pet atack another creature with that skill until you learn how to teach ir.

Once you learn how to teach it, you get the pet that you want to train, and teach it. (you need to make sure your pet have enough training points and meet the level to learn t

3. I came from WotLK and I encountered the same hump as you (Humar had no abilities whatsoever after I tamed it).
    You just need to go around and tame pets that have the highest possible level of that ability, then have it USE the ability until you get the message that you've learned it. Now you can teach that ability to any pet that is compatible with it.
    For example, I can teach Claw and Bite to my cat (Humar), but not Gore or Lightning Breath.

Now, as for finding an actual TBC database for pet skills, that proved to be a nigh-impossible task.
    I found a site that lists all pet types and abilities (including which pets specifically teach what rank of each ability), but only up to patch 1.12.1.
    I couldn't, for the life of me, find a similar database updated with TBC pets.

4. Hi, So, I've been trying to train my cat, and let me tell you, it's been quite the adventure! I've been using treats as rewards and teaching her some tricks like high-fiving and jumping through hoops. https://learnaboutcat.com/how-to-train-your-cat/ It's a slow process, but seeing her progress and the joy on her little face makes it all worth it!