1. WOTLK - 5man dungeons team

Hello Multiboxers!

I just want to ask you what is your favourite team to clear 5man dungoens (leveling and/or end-game)?
    Currently I am levelling with Dranei team:
    Pala Prot + Shaman Resto + 3x Shaman Elemental.
    General considerations:
    + great aoe tanking (consecration, righteous defense)
    + great aoe damage (chain, magma totem, fire nova)
    + 4x totems
    + Heroism, Lava Burst In End-Game

- paladin initially has very few offensive spells
    - my shammy resto use healing wave to heal (because lesse healing wave is sometimes insufficient when I pull 3-4 mobs or they are pulling each other for instance Scarlet Monastery) so I need frequently to regen mana
    - you need to finish totems chain quests and it gives 3-4 lv difference between tank and shammy when levelling

I wonder if the best for levelling might be:
    Pala Prot + Druid resto + 3x Mage (3x Frost or 3x Fire) (i do not know which class has the biggest DPS when levelling I consider Mages and then DK, but I am not sure. Prot Warrior with revenge deals massive damage but this is not the best choice for multiboxing).

2. I did 1 guardian druid, 1 disc priest and 3 ele shaman on Lordaeron, was fairly easy to clear all heroics (Ulduar was not launched at that point yet)

Also I had 1 Tank DK and 4 Retri paladins on Icecrown. All heroics and ICC trash for rep ring was super easy. Retri offheals x4 on the DK was more than enough to solo all 5man content in the game.

From the 2 teams of 5 that I had on wotlk servers I would definitely recommend 1DK 4Ret. Levelign the dk and rets was a breeze, spamming one macro and mobs die in an instant.

3. Definitely Tank+4 ret palys.
    Make one paly holy until level 41. At level 41 u can reach art of war in the ret tree which gives u instant flash heal on melee crit.
    At this point u can use the 4 ret palys to heal the tank and later on divine storm for aoe healing. Once u have the t10 two set bonus the aoe healing with divine storm gonna be insane.

Imo thats the best dungeon setup because it doesn't require a healer and therefore has the highest dmg output. Also u won't need much mana breaks.

As tank I would choose warrior or DK. Dk has the better party buffs and is better for PvP purpose due to slows and deathgrip. Warrior deal more dmg because of revenge.
    Edited: August 19, 2017

4. But the disadvantage of DK + 4x Retri are:
    - only above 55 lv team (practically 64lv in Icecrown due to chain quests)
    - It is hard to obtain good gear to prepare Retri to make great grind (Except coins and / or gold), they share the same type of gear
    - retri are not so comfortable in dpsing us caster in multiboxing

I wonder if the single target burst team
    Pala Prot + Shaman heal + Mage (maybe arcane?) x3 are the best for cleaning lower levels dungeons.

5. But the disadvantage of DK + 4x Retri are:
    - only above 55 lv team (practically 64lv in Icecrown due to chain quests)
    - It is hard to obtain good gear to prepare Retri to make great grind (Except coins and / or gold), they share the same type of gear
    - U don't neccesarly need a DK tank for this setup. Any tank will do it while DK is the best in most cases.
    - Its not a big problem to gear up a retri team since they can also use leather and mail items which often even outperform the plate counterpart in terms of dps.
    Infact I think that a caster team is harder to gear up, especially before Outland.
    When it comes to dungeons Rets are one of the best DPS. They easily outdps all kind of caster.
    Ret only fall behind caster when it comes to raiding but I guess thats not what the OP wants to do.
    I wonder if the single target burst team
    Pala Prot + Shaman heal + Mage (maybe arcane?) x3 are the best for cleaning lower levels dungeons.
    Trust me, this setup is much worse than a tank + 4 ret team.
    Ret deal more dps, aren't so squishy and need less mana breaks.
    Edited: August 21, 2017

6. Jakkre,
    thank you for the answer. So I will also try to create pala prot, holy, 3x retri and try to quickly level them.

7. Jakkre,
    thank you for the answer. So I will also try to create pala prot, holy, 3x retri and try to quickly level them.
    U are welcome :-)

8. I cleared all heroics on Lorda except HoR with pally tank, resto dr00d and 3 blood dk.