1. Reboot server

Hi, I was trying other WOTLK servers lately and it's obvious that Warmane is simply the best. The only problem with Warmane's WOLK is that 90% of the players have at least 5k gearscore and the economy is broken.
    I think Warmane could attract a lot of new people just by making Blackrock normal progressive realm with like x3 rates and just restarting it, and of course giving back coins to the players who had bought items on Blackrock. The realm is now dead and I think it would help Icecrown with the queues.
    I am sure Icecrown is the best WOTLK realm now, and having a similar, fresh, progressive realm would be awesome. What do you think ?

2. it would eventually end up the same as icecrown. it's inevitable when your sitting on 1 patch. although it would likely be more profitable than blackrock is.

3. They need to reboot a server, and progression it even though they have the content done. They could even 2nd round bugfix it on top of it. They would pull a lot of people from TBC or other servers.

4. Server related things are not up for suggestions (Reset, create new, increase cap...etc).