1. The "Warmane HD" Client

I downloaded the "WOTLK" HD client forever ago with the updated models.

Has it been updated since then to perform better and have more stuff? For example, on my current copy of it, undead are still missing their feet when they wear plate armor boots, and most of the hair styles are missing.

Also when you enter and walk around dalaran, it's almost a guaranteed game crash. (I get 140 frames on ultra so it's not my PC.)

Has this been updated / fixed since it has been released? It's quite unsightly as is. I can't stand seeing the floating undead and many bald NPC's

2. The client works good for me in sense that i don't have any glitches with the models but i get lots of wow error and i have the client since it's been uploaded to site, 1.5 year ago i wasn't getting game crash from this client but now i don't know what happens sometimes i enter i get error i enter back and get again error instantly it's really annoying.

3. I'm re-downloading it now with uTorrent. I see some renamed files and folders in it so perhaps some has been changed. Will post results.

4. Ok, please post the results it would be great if is fixed.

5. It's a go! The new WOTLK HD client is working nicely :) No crashes in places the old one crashes every time.