1. How bad is the pay-2-win?

I played on icecrown a while back and couldn't take it due to the pay-2-winness and getting trashed in PvP from P2W players. Is this server the same?

2. U can only buy karagear, blue PvP and the offparts, no tier no legendary

3. I played on icecrown a while back and couldn't take it due to the pay-2-winness and getting trashed in PvP from P2W players. Is this server the same?
    How exactly is Icecrown pay to win? The server has been up for years, i know people who have multiple BIS chars and donated maybe once to skip que, people are farming Shadowmournes ingame and yet you say its pay to win. Its more pay to catch up, but players like you are just lazy bastards who wants to complain.

4. U can only buy karagear, blue PvP and the offparts, no tier no legendary
    Thanks

How exactly is Icecrown pay to win? The server has been up for years, i know people who have multiple BIS chars and donated maybe once to skip que, people are farming Shadowmournes ingame and yet you say its pay to win. Its more pay to catch up, but players like you are just lazy bastards who wants to complain.
    Laziness is what I'm worried about--people who are too lazy to earn their gear in game and just buy it instead. If you can buy gear it's pay2win. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

5. Laziness is what I'm worried about--people who are too lazy to earn their gear in game and just buy it instead. If you can buy gear it's pay2win. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
    last i checked the market doesn't sell skill. you can buy full bis gear, won't help you against the top players if you don't have skill. pay to win would be if you could donate for custom op gear.

6. its mediocre pay to win, other than that its not that bad here

7. Laziness is what I'm worried about--people who are too lazy to earn their gear in game and just buy it instead. If you can buy gear it's pay2win. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
    P2w = If you can buy gear on a realm(s)(before moltdown and dw rag merge) which exists for what about 7 years now?
    You should really google what "pay too win" means, As the guy above said, you're not paying for something which is not obtainable in-game, so it does not make it "ovepowered" or whatever you want to say, Shadowmourne OP? Good, its supposed to be. If you want it cough up 150 euros or whatever the price is or play the game and stop crying on forums.

8. Icecrown has been up for so long that regardless of the shop, you still would be surrounded by geared people who hates people who join bgs in trash gear. The end game content is what is primarily farmed and the shop helps catch up. It wont buy you a raid spot, skills, high arena rating etc.

The same will happen on outland once the server reaches its end game content if you slack and can't keep up. People with more money than you will pass you so they can raid and do the end game content. However, as of now if you play and join T5 guild you will almost always out-gear those who rely on the cash shop since its a tier behind.