1. If I only had 20-30 coins, what should I donate for as an arms/fury warrior?

Should I just get a good trinket and thats it or just a weapon? Im new to donating and only want the one piece of gear that is hard to get but would really help me at 80 raiding, dungs. Like idk, deathbringers will for ex? Im new to donating.

2. I would say either a good weapon or a good trinket. Warr damage output greatly scalates with weapon, you will notice a big difference in your damage if you use a mediocre weapon or a top tier weapon. Trinkets are also a very important part of the gear and are one of the hardest to obtain.
    If you want a weapon I would go for glorenzelg or oathbinder.
    If you want a trinket I would go for deathbringers will or sharpened twilight scale
    Edited: August 19, 2017

3. I would say either a good weapon or a good trinket. Warr damage output greatly scalates with weapon, you will notice a big difference in your damage if you use a mediocre weapon or a top tier weapon. Trinkets are also a very important part of the gear and are one of the hardest to obtain.
    If you want a weapon I would go for glorenzelg or oathbinder.
    If you want a trinket I would go for deathbringers will or sharpened twilight scale
    why would one donate for dbw ...
    he hardest to obtain would be sharpened twilight scale ( trinket)
    but bigger dps inc will be with bis weapon ( exluding sm) so i would go for weap, even tho i got sharpened on my warr. xD
    as for 2nd hand go take sm quest and do quest line till you get shadows edge.

4. Twilight scale is usually hardest to get as a lot of people will bring their alts to RS25 to get it. They're less willing to bring an alt to an entire ICC25 raid. So unless you're hoping to pug it or blow your entire load of DKP, i'd buy it. Weapon however gets you the most value as its your highest GS/stat item.

5. Twilight scale is usually hardest to get as a lot of people will bring their alts to RS25 to get it. They're less willing to bring an alt to an entire ICC25 raid. So unless you're hoping to pug it or blow your entire load of DKP, i'd buy it. Weapon however gets you the most value as its your highest GS/stat item.
    i consider rs 25hc harder than lod so meh. its just my personal opinion

6. i consider rs 25hc harder than lod so meh. its just my personal opinion
    RS25 requires much less time and one trinket is always guaranteed to drop. Even getting the normal version of the trinket is a pain

7. So what is the weapon you recommend I should get that is 23 coins or less?

8. Glorenz HC for:

Weapon cause its the most important item since all your abilities are based on weapon dmg. (Maybe Im wrong but still its the most important still.)
    Even though Oathbinder is better at PvP, you wont be able to use it at PvE unless you gonna play arms (which cuts your dps compared to fury.)
    Hardest item to obtain since HalionHC is easier to take down and for weapons from lk almost all people you have to do dkp wars at higher rate.

PS: Yes its 23 coins.

9. Glorenz HC for:

Weapon cause its the most important item since all your abilities are based on weapon dmg. (Maybe Im wrong but still its the most important still.)
    Even though Oathbinder is better at PvP, you wont be able to use it at PvE unless you gonna play arms (which cuts your dps compared to fury.)
    Hardest item to obtain since HalionHC is easier to take down and for weapons from lk almost all people you have to do dkp wars at higher rate.

PS: Yes its 23 coins.
    How about Cryptmaker? thoughts?