1. How do i earn points?

Besides logging in daily to claim points

2. Thats the only way. More achivment points you have, more points you will get. Max being 1.2

3. Is there a special place you go each day to get your points? I just hit level 80 2 days ago and still have 0 points. I know you get some for just being in good standing which I am.

4. there's a collect points option under the my account page. but you need 1000 unique achievement points before you can start collecting them.

5. Well what about TBC ? I play on outland, so how can I earn points ? It says I have no points to collect and I don't remmember tbc having achievements.

6. I don't remmember tbc having achievements.
    in fact TBC players you can't unlock points collection.

7. i cant not colect points i am playing 7 days now but still cant

8. I am the same, can't collect points, any mods know?

9. You need to have a minimal of 1000 achiv points on either Loarderon or Icecrown realms to start receiving 0.8 points per day.
    To get your points you must first cover the minimal achievement requirement and then go to My Account and next to the place you see how many points you have you will start having a button saying - Collect points.

But its important ITS only for Icecrown and Loarderon as far as I know. Blackrock and Outland (i am not sure it even exists anymore) does not grant you progression towards your 1000 points.

Also under the account details you need to see a white Agent and when you put your mouse on it you will see exactly how much points you get daily and from what.

10. Frostmourne

If you have 1000 achievements points in frostmourne you can't collect points?

11. If you have 1000 achievements points in frostmourne you can't collect points?
    characters on frostmourne and blackrock realms are ignored