1. Love this, would love to join but I doubt my 479 ilvl priest is going to do anything lol

2. Call me Pain. Soggy is not even 90 yet, my team is tho, aswell as 7 other multiboxers. Targeting Soggy won't do much tho. You can spy on Vengefuls as much as you want, doesn't change the fact that we indeed wiped out every raid that was attempted so far. Also, I've kept Stormwind Auction House locked down for hours upon hours for few days straight. I'll just say good luck to you, people, we for sure will have some fun. With a lot of alliance corpses. All I can really say is, deal with it.

3. Love this, would love to join but I doubt my 479 ilvl priest is going to do anything lol
    You're welcome to join :)

4. I agree, my team is pretty poo poo at the moment.

5. If that matters to you i`ll tell you which guild is him into..Not that hard to be noticed from his name..Verbally Violent..Bunch of dogs with p....y racials are about to come and lag the server been bored..Wish i was there but i`m second shift working..Good old times where i was in stormwind making the city look like graveyard...Good luck with the ppl and i bet you will have no fun since the population atm sux..Peace

6. Verbally Violent? Perfect. I'll enjoy farming them.

7. Soggy is under our protection.

Well that protection got him locked up in a cage 2 days ago for several hours in Northend and his 90 was traced in Pandaria. Just remind him or any members not to use bots. Technically we are not faze by multi-boxing, but suspicious activity draw us like bugs to a light and it is dealt with, especially if the boss lady wants something done.

You can have your fun, but do it in a clean way, we don't really have any interest activities of mutli-boxers, can't say much for the rest of Frostwolf.

@Soggysausage
    Next time don't do anything suspicious, we didn't show up until we were informed with valid proof about your death knights. It could have been a lot worse. Especially near our turf.

Keeping realm clean is priority to us Ghosts and our supporters.

8. Notorious's prophecy of Orgrimmar's fall proved accurate.

Verbally Violent? Perfect. I'll enjoy farming them.
    Pain's prophecy? Not so much.
    Edited: August 22, 2017

9. Verbally Violent? Perfect. I'll enjoy farming them.
    So we only managed to get 60 players together, but it was still a lot of fun killing all the NPCs in Org (given that there were basically no players)

From all your talk, I expected at least a LITTLE bit of a fight. All the hordes were wiped in 30 seconds max, I couldn't even use my Celestial Alignment. On top of that, we didn't even need to execute our plan to wipe you guys. Heck, our small raid of 20 people wiped most people before our second, 40 man raid even landed...

Some pics from the raid:

We had groups all over Orgrimmar killing all the NPC's and players all over. I'll make another raid soon, and this time I'll give horde a week or more to prepare. Apparently even four days wasn't enough...

10. A week heads up won't make a difference people will simply avoid org or just not bother defending it.

11. Oh btw I forgot to mention this but a special thanks to everyone who participated.

In particular, thank you to Riku, Nula, and Oxmethyldrol. Ox led the second raid, while this was all mostly Riku's idea to do this raid. Look forward to many more raids; hopefully with more PvP and less NPC killing, though I enjoyed killing every single NPC in Org. Don't think I ever had the chance to so freely move around and kill everything in Org.

12. where is the loud mouth horde multiboxer?where u at bro? where was your group of 7 multiboxing friends? where was the wiping of ally forces ? oh u got nothing now eh?

Congrats on the sick raid guys and well played to all the participants.

13. Not even 30 days to prepare would mean something, ppl on horde just don't care about it. Asked in few guilds 30 min before attack would any1 defend org, none of them replied anything, were busy or idk..Or just know ally is way better in world pvp.
    Or maybe guild leaders from devas/myriad don't use forum and didn't know about it, next time try to arrange something with them (or maybe you did,idk ). Also there is bigger pvp population on ally side and i see you also have stormborn ppl (their pve gear is stronger in world pvp than prideful).
    Anyway, don't think horde can get more than 30 ppl to defend org, which is sad.

14. Raiding OG? Mehh. My team of 6 people had a really nice 1 hour picnic time there at their duel area. It was boring tho. But sure, im interested and fired up for this kind of event :-) Do reserve a few spots for me and buddies!

Love,
    Komx

First 123 Last