1. You do realise this event is over right? :D

2. Oh btw I forgot to mention this but a special thanks to everyone who participated.

In particular, thank you to Riku, Nula, and Oxmethyldrol. Ox led the second raid, while this was all mostly Riku's idea to do this raid. Look forward to many more raids; hopefully with more PvP and less NPC killing, though I enjoyed killing every single NPC in Org. Don't think I ever had the chance to so freely move around and kill everything in Org.

What do you expect from the horde? About 60% of the server population is alliance and the vast majority of people interested in pvp are there. Many people have left the horde and have transferred to the alliance.

You can not pretend to have an "epic battle" when you bring more people that all the connected horde across the continent. Maybe some people should consider transferring to the "red/weak faction". May horde will become a graveyard and you'll finally do worl pvp against NPCs 24/7.

3. The way I see it, we fought back well.

But the problem is indeed horde losing alot of population. I just wish <Before the Dawn> came back to the dark side, then we'd surely put up a good fight every time ;)

Regards,
    Bearquard

4. Not even 30 days to prepare would mean something, ppl on horde just don't care about it. Asked in few guilds 30 min before attack would any1 defend org, none of them replied anything, were busy or idk..Or just know ally is way better in world pvp.
    Or maybe guild leaders from devas/myriad don't use forum and didn't know about it, next time try to arrange something with them (or maybe you did,idk ). Also there is bigger pvp population on ally side and i see you also have stormborn ppl (their pve gear is stronger in world pvp than prideful).
    Anyway, don't think horde can get more than 30 ppl to defend org, which is sad.
    Probably dealing with the aftermath in this kind of situation:
    https://elementalastro.files.wordpre...crying-bed.jpg

First 123