1. Orgrimmar Shall Fall

On Tuesday, close to 5:00pm server time, Orgrimmar will be sieged by two 40 man raids. This post is to inform the Horde to be prepared.

2. Nobody cares, all alliance does is hack.

3. On Tuesday, close to 5:00pm server time, Orgrimmar will be sieged by two 40 man raids. This post is to inform the Horde to be prepared.
    Man... I wish someone did what that low geared orc has done. He managed to strategize a 200 man team, majority being bloodlust at the time, to level Stormwind and lock it down for 2 hours, in addition to that, this same guy killed a Warmane Game Master in a crowd of Alliance with a Storm Bolt Execute routine. The guy was low in ilvl, but he is an excellent leader/premade team player who has a brain in both pvp and pve.

That being said, why not attempt 200 man or at least 125-150ish? 2 raids to attack a nearly empty city seems pointless, especially with the You Know Who around.

Ah, the old days :S

4. Man... I wish someone did what that low geared orc has done. He managed to strategize a 200 man team, majority being bloodlust at the time, to level Stormwind and lock it down for 2 hours, in addition to that, this same guy killed a Warmane Game Master in a crowd of Alliance with a Storm Bolt Execute routine. The guy was low in ilvl, but he is an excellent leader/premade team player who has a brain in both pvp and pve.

That being said, why not attempt 200 man or at least 125-150ish? 2 raids to attack a nearly empty city seems pointless, especially with the You Know Who around.

Ah, the old days :S
    The lag is real on that 200 man siege :S.

5. Man... I wish someone did what that low geared orc has done. He managed to strategize a 200 man team, majority being bloodlust at the time, to level Stormwind and lock it down for 2 hours, in addition to that, this same guy killed a Warmane Game Master in a crowd of Alliance with a Storm Bolt Execute routine. The guy was low in ilvl, but he is an excellent leader/premade team player who has a brain in both pvp and pve.
    Been here since moltdown, I don't remember anything of the sort. Have any videos?
    Have you seen our population? Good luck getting 200 interested people. Also I don't know who you're talking about at all.

6. Been here since moltdown, I don't remember anything of the sort. Have any videos?

Have you seen our population? Good luck getting 200 interested people. Also I don't know who you're talking about at all.
    Some like to reminisce on old memories, but probably at peak times you can turn your raid into an army with probably 100 players at least.

There were several who lead the charge that day, warsound was one of them, this was at the time Bloodlust was a powerful guild. They locked down Stormwind City, the whole thing for 1 hour, but the Alliance flank them, resulting in all 200 Horde being barricaded inside the Mage Tower, any ally who entered or TP'd in was slaughtered. They held it down for 1 hour, but eventually, Ally just SWAT the horde as they were leaving via portal.

That day Kear Wolf logged in to address the lag issue being looked into, fixing server lag, and among the crowd was Warsound, who didn't leave. He killed Kear Wolf in Goldshire, but the Game Master rez'd himself and became immune to all damage, thus all ally attacked warsound and killed him. There is a video of the aftermath on Youtube or on the forums somewhere.
    The next day tho, Pokemonz tried to do the same thing, but a Mage used a bug shrine portal that resulted in the majority of Pokemonz members being slaughtered upon Horde shrine entry. This was the reason why Bloodlust leader bring the claim that she and her group destroyed Pokemonz.

This all took place on Frostwolf in early 2016.

If you look for frostwolf stuff involving bloodlust you might find that video. Warsound still plays here, as weak as he is, he is a good tactician, and he uses his stuns effectively to stop stronger opponents who can easily overpower him, buying time. He is the only frostwolf player to use ALL CAPS all the time as he speaks and his macro shout is that he was the only one to kill Warmane Game Master Kear Wolf, possibly the only player to actually kill a Game Master (obviously was a surprise attack with how the aftermath looked.) He was a former twink here and originated from CATA Frostwolf (Molten) was one of the players who came back from the revolt during moltdown.
    Edited: August 21, 2017 Reason: Twink/Frostwolf Historian

7. Some like to reminisce on old memories, but probably at peak times you can turn your raid into an army with probably 100 players at least.
    Would 20 people really matter? 80, 100, lag will probably be the same. I'll bring however I feel like bringing and that fit my plan.

Bloodlust was a powerful guild.
    I actually laughed, thanks for that. Only thing Bloodlust was powerful at was dodging Rated BGs.

He managed to get a hit on a GM who forgot to make himself immune. Is that really such a great story? Its happened plenty of time on almost every private server to exist. Of course, its a big deal Kaer even logged Frostwolf, unfortunate I missed that I guess. Either way, never heard of this 200 man raid. Maybe you mean this video, with the aptly named title of Epic Stormwind Invasion 40 man raid (Bloodlust).

Know what makes a 40 man raid better? Letting your enemies you are coming 4 days in advance. Anyone can make a raid of 40 men and just surprise attack a city.

Point of thread is to make sure Horde are aware that we are coming; 36 hours to go from when I wrote this reply.

8. Honestly, every time I see these guys (probably both alt accounts), they are trying to make some stupid story that no one gives a **** about.

Good luck with the raid. I would join, but I have zero interest in PvP.

9. Would 20 people really matter? 80, 100, lag will probably be the same. I'll bring however I feel like bringing and that fit my plan.

I actually laughed, thanks for that. Only thing Bloodlust was powerful at was dodging Rated BGs.

He managed to get a hit on a GM who forgot to make himself immune. Is that really such a great story? Its happened plenty of time on almost every private server to exist. Of course, its a big deal Kaer even logged Frostwolf, unfortunate I missed that I guess. Either way, never heard of this 200 man raid. Maybe you mean this video, with the aptly named title of Epic Stormwind Invasion 40 man raid (Bloodlust).

Know what makes a 40 man raid better? Letting your enemies you are coming 4 days in advance. Anyone can make a raid of 40 men and just surprise attack a city.

Point of thread is to make sure Horde are aware that we are coming; 36 hours to go from when I wrote this reply.
    In my eyes they were kinda powerful, not sure how others view them tho.

It is not that one because that time they came in from Stormwind Keep to flank at the beginning, forcing ally to come to them until they got ambushed, there was 3 times more players present. Also it was error on my part, I met 2015, not 2016.
    I manage to find the aftermath of Warsound's GM kill, apparently once GM pop'd godmode, they made sure Warsound and his remnant minions were stopped the seconded they revived: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk89eR_BRoA

Warsound's corpse is directly behind the gm from the first attack around 3:13 in video.

NOTE: this is the ONLY TIME an actual Warmane Admin Level Game Master has ever logged in on Frostwolf (excluding Hisue, event gms, normal gms, etc.)

But yeah a raid would be fun, but I feel it will be short lived, why not make an event where you gather enough ally and horde to meet up in a warzon to fight? Like meet in a spot in Wintergraps, Ashenvale, make an outdoor pvp event where people constantly fight.

There was a event idea that was suggested, why not do a battle ship event whereas you have to raid enemy ship above Icecrown to kill raid leader before the other team kills yours, both teams can take rounds after VIP is killed, something of the sort, but just ideas.

Honestly, every time I see these guys (probably both alt accounts), they are trying to make some stupid story that no one gives a **** about.

Good luck with the raid. I would join, but I have zero interest in PvP.
    They would be stupid if it was made-up, but to be frank, it did happen. I have another account but it is technically the same name as this one, but with numbers, thank you. You don't have to care, I just post because I can, and I am a warmane citizen with rights lol
    Edited: August 21, 2017

10. If I was you, I wouldn't be so sure.
    You can try tho, expect myself and 7 other multiboxers, aswell as <Vengeful Horde> to meet you there. Good luck.
    I can for sure get some free HKs from you. I'll be waiting.

11. If I was you, I wouldn't be so sure.
    You can try tho, expect myself and 7 other multiboxers, aswell as <Vengeful Horde> to meet you there. Good luck.
    I can for sure get some free HKs from you. I'll be waiting.
    Only thing I'm sure of is having fun. Look forward to seeing you :)

12. Which guild are you in tho, curious? There for sure will be a lot of fun. And a lot of Alliance corpses all around Orgrimmar. I'll be waiting for you.

13. Which guild are you in tho, curious? There for sure will be a lot of fun. And a lot of Alliance corpses all around Orgrimmar. I'll be waiting for you.
    I'll let you try and figure it out ;)

14. I accept your challenge. Vengeful Horde is waiting for you. ;)

15. Just so you know painkek, there are some watching your guild more closely. The boss teamed up with members of the community has spotted one of your own using a device to level up his alts, soggy was his name. A death team was sent to him to entrap him.

Boss blacklisted your guild so speak to this member in question.

123 Last