1. As someone who started playing here rather late, it was definitely not a lot of fun getting hit by t5 rogues and stormherald warriors in blue pvp gear.

2. Seemed like the mods received no informations from the rest of their team.
    I just want to make something clear (again). It is not the responsibility of the moderator team to relay information like this. We do when we are able to, because we like to help out. However, this responsibility is in the hands of the Community Manager team.

3. This Season 2 release was a major ****up.
    I hope not to many PVE players stop playing now when Kara and T4 is not even needed anymore for gear progress. S2 is suppose to be out with Hyjal & BT release. Damn you even postponed SSC and TK. What is going on up there in the lead ? Why do you not let us progress on the content that exist ?

As for the Season way to early, we should still be in S1. but wait even more ****ups no flush, no days inbetween, 10glads on 15k+ players

4. Why do you talk about what is blizzlike and what not if you don't even know it? There were no rating req s2, but it was completely different arena system. There was also no personal rating, here we use it, right? Also current stats of the bosses are not blizzlike as of season1/t4 time, coz they are 2.4.3 nerfed stats.

So please, you wrote 2 sentenses and they fight each other. Not to mention rating req are trully blizzlike, coz blizzard prooved in the next 20+ seasons, that they just didn't think of it until s3, because arena was still new. Whats the excuse of warmane 10 years later?

My 2 sentences actually support each other, I was just showing a point how dumb it would be to put arena rating requirement just because few people think pvp gear is easy to obtain.

So bosses are easier to kill than they were during season 2, yet you want to make pvp gear harder to obtain that it was during season 2??

So what is the excuse of not having RDF? What is the excuse of not having rated BGS. What is the excuse of not having another 50+ features that were introduced after tbc? Because they wanna make it blizzlike like it was in 2007-2008.

5. My 2 sentences actually support each other, I was just showing a point how dumb it would be to put arena rating requirement just because few people think pvp gear is easy to obtain.

So bosses are easier to kill than they were during season 2, yet you want to make pvp gear harder to obtain that it was during season 2??

So what is the excuse of not having RDF? What is the excuse of not having rated BGS. What is the excuse of not having another 50+ features that were introduced after tbc? Because they wanna make it blizzlike like it was in 2007-2008.
    Don't mess the things, rating requirements are 1 season later, not another expansion. Quit this here, you have no arguements and thats not the point of the topic.

6. This Season 2 release was a major ****up.
    I hope not to many PVE players stop playing now when Kara and T4 is not even needed anymore for gear progress. S2 is suppose to be out with Hyjal & BT release. Damn you even postponed SSC and TK. What is going on up there in the lead ? Why do you not let us progress on the content that exist ?

As for the Season way to early, we should still be in S1. but wait even more ****ups no flush, no days inbetween, 10glads on 15k+ players
    Season 2 start date: June 20th 2007, ended at the same time as patch 2.1.2 released
    Most BT world first kills (top 10 guilds) didn't even happen by the time S2 was released.

It was perfectly normal for people to get S2 weapons for T5 content on retail. Which is EXACTLY why Blizzard "invented" personal rating and put rating requirements on items. Because before that, PvErs just bought 2s teams to get points in (no personal rating requirements, minimum amount of games was added later).

Even Blizzard realized when releasing their ATR, that S2/T5 is roughly equal (in item level too) and allowed those at the same time. Blizzard messed up initial arena settings, but as we are both smarter in 2017 and also on patch 2.4.3 already, we don't have to repeat their mistakes.

7. Guys you talk about early T5 release and yet on retail T5 was a launch raid. If you're going to complain, at least get the facts right.

8. Guys you talk about early T5 release and yet on retail T5 was a launch raid. If you're going to complain, at least get the facts right.
    You do realize that the point of PvE is to progress into new content, and the meaning of new is not 10 years old content. You cannot compare retail, where people had to push 2 tiers with higher stats now to 10 years old nerfed content that everyone knows.

9. iDK to me it seems like warmane doesn't like having people here.

Half the realm is here for arena yet we get absolute 0 information about ANYTHING related to pvp since launch.

You had a good thing going, you're definetely ruining that and making people very uninterested in spending more time here with the way you've handled this pvp season and especially the ending. The people managing this seems to not know how things work inside the game, and that's a big problem.

If the devs on this realm keeps giving us the silent treatment (not even uploading a list of the people who got glad) - i definetely wont be here for this season end and i know alot of my friends wont either. There is no reason to play on a realm with such bad quality of essential communication.

10. iDK to me it seems like warmane doesn't like having people here.
    Some people disliking how things have been handled != the accusation you're making.

Half the realm is here for arena yet we get absolute 0 information about ANYTHING related to pvp since launch.
    Half the realm is here for arena? You sure about that? Anecdotal at best.
    And "absolute 0 information about ANYTHING related to pvp since launch"?
    Then what are these;
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=354638
    As you can tell by looking at this thread that such information was given out as early as May.

You had a good thing going, you're definetely ruining that and making people very uninterested in spending more time here with the way you've handled this pvp season and especially the ending. The people managing this seems to not know how things work inside the game, and that's a big problem.
    Sure thing. But wouldn't it be better to post constructive feedback like the OP has, rather than using their thread as an excuse to let out your anger/frustration?

If the devs on this realm keeps giving us the silent treatment (not even uploading a list of the people who got glad) - i definetely wont be here for this season end and i know alot of my friends wont either. There is no reason to play on a realm with such bad quality of essential communication.
    The devs are definitely not silent, but even so as I've already said once in this thread - disclosure of such information is the responsibility of the Community Manager team. Not the moderator team. Not the developer team. Proterean has been posting pertinent information on regular occasion. Have you considered sending him a message asking questions you'd like to have an answer to? If the information provided isn't clear enough for you, then usually it is in your best interest to request more. Not go on a rant on the forum about how X, Y and Z are in your opinion awful and sub-standard, which only but an inkling of what sort of information you may have wanted to be privy to that was not already provided.

And why do you think a list of people that were awarded titles is necessary? Considering the general behavior of the community regarding such things, I doubt anything good would come of it.

11. As first i wanted to say this is not a blame/rage post. I wanted to give you an knowledge about the problem, and help to found a right direct to solution.

To be honest, i played other tbc private realms more or less for last 7 years, and could say this season was best expirence after AT(09-11). But, after this season i understand a simply thing. Big population isnt provides good challenge. Even on AT 09-11, when people used to play much worse(because skillcap goes higher and higher with every single game), challenge was way, way harder, and top players on that time was extremly good due top on this server.

Season 1 on warmane was a huge fail. Its also obviously for everyone, who saw better times(AT 09-11 for example).

The only reason is - blindly follow blizzlike. Its such a stupid thing. Why do you want to follow blizzard mistakes? Mistakes they fixed in later patches/seasons?

For example, yes, on retail you could get t5 while season s1 was on, BUT, on practise how much pvp players on decent raiting got iT?
    Very few. I saw it personally. Do you know why? Because it was a new game, new content and most MOST PLAYERS(do not link me first kill date, % who cleaned pre-nerfed tbc content on retail was SO LOW). So at first arena season on retail it was such a rare thing to met somebody with T5/other pve abuse. And also, people dont really know how to abuse those stats. Now, after 10 years, its more then obviously. But thats not all. Actually, you are not following blizzards gear disbalance, you just improove it so far. How? For example Ahune event. It cames with 2.4 patch. And obviously gear from Ahune is also TOO OP for s1. That melee neck with hit. Deathfrost, etc. You added almost BIS tbc crafted belts(belt of long road, for example, bis pve abuse for priest/druid except swp). On retail stormherald got way less stats then you can see atm on warmane. It get improoved to stats we got atm only at s3. Here you bring season 3 version of stormherald with s1.. What does everything means? S1 balance is obviously ****. Yes it is, game creators and players do not understand what kind of stats they want/needs on pvp gear etc..

But instead of fix it, or at least try, you just killed it. It was completly unplaynable on warmane. Way worse then on retail.

Theres not a big % of players who could show you a really decent skill. Maybe 5% of server population, or even 10%, if they will invite inactive players who cba to lvling etc). And most of them, as we saw on warmane's first season wasnt able to get char with decent gear. So literally, its was not a big deal to met a backpeddaler/clicker/brained 2 keys spammer even on 2k raiting. And even lose to him because of gear disbalance.
    So, most of that decent players saw how time they've to waste for farm and mostly stoped. It means no challenge at all. Challenge is dead. But that few decent players who not stoped, got chars from pve players and others. That means they got 2, 3, or even more same class chars from other players, and could make a lot of teams to snipe, wintrade and do other stuff what make challenge even worse. You can remember history with mir's 3s team as example. And im pretty sure theres was a lot of wintraders for top but however nobody care. Title here means nothing. Its obviously.

The thing is, also, this is casual server. Obivously this project created for casuals. No casuals - no online - no server. We saw it so much times. Everything will made for casuals there. So everyone who post in this thread or got a feel like "i got ****ed by warmane stuff" have to understand - NOTHING WILL CHANGED.

Yes, they can do a proper start/finish date of season. Yes, it may be better balanced in s2/s3/s4. But. Pve will always way to easy. Pve abuse will always ruin any pvp balance at this patch. Characters awlays will be shared and theres will be never REALLY HARD CHALLENGE ON CASUAL "BLIZZLIKE" server. Never. It may be bit better, but anyway so far away from "GOOD". Because good challange is really decent players on top raitings. Lot of them, 20, 30, 50 teams. Not a few players/teams who playing for pixels and titles on casual realm.

I see the only way out - open one more server. As wotlk realms got casual(icecrown, pve hardcore - lordearon and pvp - blackrock), we needs same on tbc. Theres already casual one, hardcore pve one, we miss only arena realm like blackrock. Let the challenge begins, you alredy got very nice core, probably the best one, you got expirence of hosting such a special server with tournaments etc, so why didnt you alredy done it?
    Edited: August 21, 2017

12. Hello there,

I, and I believe every single PVP player, are highly disapointed from the low quality of PvP season that you provide. Considering the great scripting, fast reactions on bug fixes, and all other great features that Warmane provides, it is really disapointing that one of the most important and easy things to be on so low level.
    I can provide you with a response since people seem to want it so much. However, it should be noted that what I have to say on the topic is by no means an official stance. I am not always informed as to pvp related decisions and plans, as usually it is not pertinent to my job description (which is enforcing the forum rules).

I'll begin:
    - The first sign was releasing the season so early, that most players weren't even max level, 90% of people in arena didn't even have PvP trinket
    May I ask why this is a concern? We wanted the season to fall in line with the seasons on other realms. If the season is a little bit short, is that a problem? Sure, there are people who haven't geared up fully yet, and I imagine that might be the majority. But there are other concerns here, such as having to fight T5 geared players in S1 gear. Some S2 gear may have a bit of an advantage over T5 gear, but that is blizz-like, and that would be better than PvE gear causing an imbalance in PvP. Or at least in my opinion, though I think many would share said opinion.
    - Released PvE nerfed content that everyone farmed so damn fast and fullfilled the arena with imbalanced PvE gear, when you had the option to progress PvP together with PvE and not allow the bull**** that happened after t5 release. Don't say it was like this in retail, coz it wasn't like this in retail.
    We've gone over the design of this realm's PvE content a number of times. Outland is NOT a hardcore realm. Outland is NOT a pure 100% progression realm. We're not going to apply content exactly patch by patch, modify stats on gear, modify talents and spells, etc. All of which would be far too much work to just have it undone a few months later. What is implemented is a middle-ground between providing staggered raid tiers and not over-complicating development "because the game isn't difficult enough!" Sure, the PvE gear may seem like it's flowing in too quickly, but doesn't the S2 vs. T5 gear discussion address this exact issue?
    - The first announced awards for season winners, and also the modified right after, show that people who handle the PvP in TBC have never played TBC PvP. You nerf the 2v2 bracket rewards, you killed 5v5 when it could've been a great thing with this population and would make the difference with all other TBC realms, because lets face it - what other possible advantage may 15k have over 3k population?
    I don't know the reason for any nerfs to the 2's bracket, but if there was such a nerf as you claim, I'd imagine it was to incentive the more balanced bracket which people usually beg to be given incentives: 3's. 5's is a dead bracket on all other realms, including Icecrown, which has a higher population. It was also removed entirely on retail (and for good reason). Why should we put rewards in there?

- There is total lack of communication - it was asked in the arena season end topic, also in specific servers subforums: At what time will the season ends - No answer to this hard question
    Of course there is an answer to it. We rarely give out these times for a very simple and basic reason. People will ALWAYS try desperately to take advantage of the season end to snipe the awards they want.

- Starting from the previous, you killed the most interesting thing of the arena season - the last day of it. Everyone (other than tose who played here before, which is probably not the case for the TBC Realm) were expecting to have whole sunday to play. You just did not allow the final push of all teams, where everyone would meet each other and totally change the ladder. On another private server I have won rank 1 in the last second of season and I the server got shut down, we were not sure if the rating will be updated or not. That was entertaining, not just telling us "YE ITS OVER" - so what? Its ****, you killed it.
    Interesting for you. The staff generally disagrees with this conclusion because of the behavior that occurs and the BS we have to put up with. If arena season were handled in a way I'd prefer, I would intentionally post a deceptive date and cut the season off days earlier in order to eradicate the ridiculousness of what happens on the last day of our pvp seasons.

- Again to the total lack of communication - what is it now? Is it season 2 ? What are we playing atm? ? Will you flush arena pts?? Btw over the last few days hundreds of players have saked if you will flush the points on Sunday, also no answer.
    I do agree that this can be improved upon, and going forward it should be. There are usually a fixed set of questions that are recurring and get asked each season on each realm. If I had that information, I'd post it. (edit) S2 gear will be available and arena points are being left alone.
    It is sad that you brand Warmane and AT as part of it - nothing here feels like Arena tournamanent. You didn't even put rating requirements on gear.
    We do not do any such brand. Any such label that is applied, is done so by the players. This is not AT. This is not Molten. This is Warmane.
    Also, no rating requirements on gear is blizzlike. Which, I imagine, is why it was handled in that fashion.

The remainder of your post, and that small last bit of it as well, was completely unnecessary and I won't be responding to it.

13. The only reason is - blindly follow blizzlike. Its such a stupid thing. Why do you want to follow blizzard mistakes? Mistakes they fixed in later patches/seasons?
    As far as my own opinion is concerned, I completely agree with you. I dislike decisions being made for the sake of "blizzlike" when there are obvious and blatant problems with those decisions. But then, on the flip side of the coin, you have a sizable group of people that love to complain when things aren't "blizzlike". Which is why I often give way to these "blizzlike" decisions, because it usually doesn't matter which decision is made as someone is going to be upset about it in any case.
    I see the only way out - open one more server. As wotlk realms got casual(icecrown, pve hardcore - lordearon and pvp - blackrock), we needs same on tbc. Theres already casual one, hardcore pve one, we miss only arena realm like blackrock. Let the challenge begins, you alredy got very nice core, probably the best one, you got expirence of hosting such a special server with tournaments etc, so why didnt you alredy done it?
    We're not really interested in it (tbc pvp realm, that is), as far as I know.

14. I don't know the reason for any nerfs to the 2's bracket, but if there was such a nerf as you claim, I'd imagine it was to incentive the more balanced bracket which people usually beg to be given incentives: 3's. 5's is a dead bracket on all other realms, including Icecrown, which has a higher population. It was also removed entirely on retail (and for good reason). Why should we put rewards in there?

I have to disagree here Mercy. 5's is hella active here on Outland and I know personally not giving out rewards killed any enthusiasm myself and a bunch of friends had. 5's are fun and could've been great. =(

15. Will pass some opinion.
    -Season end date on 20th august actually ended at the morning, not at 11:59pm. This is just some sort of joke. If that would happen in s2 (with unique rank1 title there would be tons of forum raging posts, and for good reason). Please provide exact time and date of season 2 start-end.
    -Not flashing at the end of season is your decision, but at least provide some info about it, like "We're not going to flash points, you can start playing from sunday and get points by first flush, at wednesday).
    -Gladdy support. Its a minor thing but its probably more then 90% people, that play arena are using Gladdy. Is that a really hard thing to do?
    -Basically terrible community managers. Why people are struggling to get some info like "will points and honor be reseted at s2?". Is it so hard for those people to make 1 announcement post with every information in it? If that so, can they get replaced? There would be probably dozens of people who will volunteer for those positions.

s1 was short, but I hope there was a reason for that (it's a really terrible season in terms of gear). Hope season 2 will be at least 4-5 month.

First 123 Last