1. Negative feedback on Staff not being able to handle a proper PvP season

Hello there,

I, and I believe every single PVP player, are highly disapointed from the low quality of PvP season that you provide. Considering the great scripting, fast reactions on bug fixes, and all other great features that Warmane provides, it is really disapointing that one of the most important and easy things to be on so low level.

I'll begin:
    - The first sign was releasing the season so early, that most players weren't even max level, 90% of people in arena didn't even have PvP trinket
    - Released PvE nerfed content that everyone farmed so damn fast and fullfilled the arena with imbalanced PvE gear, when you had the option to progress PvP together with PvE and not allow the bull**** that happened after t5 release. Don't say it was like this in retail, coz it wasn't like this in retail.
    - The first announced awards for season winners, and also the modified right after, show that people who handle the PvP in TBC have never played TBC PvP. You nerf the 2v2 bracket rewards, you killed 5v5 when it could've been a great thing with this population and would make the difference with all other TBC realms, because lets face it - what other possible advantage may 15k have over 3k population?
    - There is total lack of communication - it was asked in the arena season end topic, also in specific servers subforums: At what time will the season ends - No answer to this hard question
    - Starting from the previous, you killed the most interesting thing of the arena season - the last day of it. Everyone (other than tose who played here before, which is probably not the case for the TBC Realm) were expecting to have whole sunday to play. You just did not allow the final push of all teams, where everyone would meet each other and totally change the ladder. On another private server I have won rank 1 in the last second of season and I the server got shut down, we were not sure if the rating will be updated or not. That was entertaining, not just telling us "YE ITS OVER" - so what? Its ****, you killed it.

- Again to the total lack of communication - what is it now? Is it season 2 ? What are we playing atm? ? Will you flush arena pts?? Btw over the last few days hundreds of players have saked if you will flush the points on Sunday, also no answer.

It is sad that you brand Warmane and AT as part of it - nothing here feels like Arena tournamanent. You didn't even put rating requirements on gear.

The saddest part of all, and I can say it now coz its fking dead already, Feenix staff did way better on handling all those, even if they had no idea how to script their server.

All the things in the list has nothing to do with scripting, coding, resources and all. They are so simple and require someone that wants to make competitive and entertaining PvP, however at least for the TBC it doesn't seem to have such person atm.

Why am I writing this? Hollinka finally quits, hopefully for s2 you may find someone to be responsible for handling of PVP on TBC, someone that actually played TBC PvP before.

2. Just 100% agree with you.

Every PvP player I know is so demotivated after all this wrong decisions warmane team made... cant understand.

3. Great now pvp gear is what im improving my gear in pve on, who needs kara or T4, lets just go S2, then into t5
    This is such a stupid move!
    S2 pvp weapons contest with the best pve items ingame.

Why are S2 beeing released a WHOLE tier to early ?

4. Don't worry, my friend. You can always buy your gear through marketplace.

5. Saying season ends on 20th is such a missleading and confusing crap. 20th 00:00 and 23:59 is a difference you know? The only reason I've played here was because of high level of PvP in 2s and a lots of teams that I had never faced on any other PvP realm; but they way you handled those things was just atrocious. I was rank 3 yesterday, lost some games and went to sleep believing that I'd have the whole day today to play since on all realms that I played on PvP seasons ended at 23:59, so people had the whole Sunday to play. You gave no information, you gave 10 titles on 15k realm, which is ridiculous, you allow people to dodge and snipe (#Nadyacecil aka moskitoloses & Jacked Huatas) bacause of this horrible armory system that refreshes every God damn second. Completely ridiculous.

6. This PvP season was just a joke... PvE GMs managing PvP, season ended one day before it should have, when always on every server on the very last day there was the most hardcore arena gaming, every top player could hit from 1,5 to 2,4 in few hours and final ladder kept on changing till the last second.

7. I agree that there was a lack of communication in this season. Seemed like the mods received no informations from the rest of their team.
    Molten and AT had plenty of season ends in the past so im surprised that they weren't able to handle this better.

A other thing that saddens me is that we have no longer PvP tournaments. 3s and even 5s were so active on this Outland season and I feel like these brackets should be promoted before they become inactive like on the other realms.
    I would love to watch some 3s and 5s tournaments on TBC. Molten and AT had so many Tournaments... Its sad that they don't host them anymore...

8. Hopefully it will get better this season, most of the stuff brought up are such easy things to do right.
    - Release s3 with t6.
    - Information about season start and finish with the date och clock.
    - Titles based on % as blizzlike.

9. Only thing that saddens me (I'm sure your points are valid btw), is the cutoffs (Glad etc). Only reason for me personally to PvP is to get the mount but with these custom cutoffs I won't even bother to step into PvP at all (except for epic gems and trinket for Vashj).

10. Let's recap what was done wrong:
    - weird Glad cutoffs, instead of retail title distribution (not too bad, but quite frustrating and doesn't exactly encourage a lot of queueing)
    - short season, most players aren't able to get all gear
    - easy PvE and early T5 release, resulting in further gear imbalance
    - total lack of communication regarding S2 (when does it end, will S2 start immediately, will gear be available, etc)
    - no rating requirements on S2, letting gear imbalance drop over into PvE where T5 is now actually hard
    - no Gladdy support (minor, but I'm still mad about this and judging by the amount of whispers I get and people asking in Twitch chat, I'm definitely not the only one)

I can only reiterate that I hope the team can find someone who is experienced in TBC PvP, passionate about it and doesn't fear straying away from "blizzlike" slightly, as long as it might benefit the server's health.

11. people complain about season 2 not requiring rating requirement? that is blizzlike

you already get more ap for higher rating = better gear faster

what do you want to do? put rating requirement on everything?

that makes getting the rating 5 to 50 times harder

should they also increase boss hp by 5-50 times because my guild can kill it in 2 minutes and its too easy?

12. The lack of communication/answering of questions was incredibly frustrating.

13. people complain about season 2 not requiring rating requirement? that is blizzlike

you already get more ap for higher rating = better gear faster

what do you want to do? put rating requirement on everything?

that makes getting the rating 5 to 50 times harder

should they also increase boss hp by 5-50 times because my guild can kill it in 2 minutes and its too easy?
    Why do you talk about what is blizzlike and what not if you don't even know it? There were no rating req s2, but it was completely different arena system. There was also no personal rating, here we use it, right? Also current stats of the bosses are not blizzlike as of season1/t4 time, coz they are 2.4.3 nerfed stats.

So please, you wrote 2 sentenses and they fight each other. Not to mention rating req are trully blizzlike, coz blizzard prooved in the next 20+ seasons, that they just didn't think of it until s3, because arena was still new. Whats the excuse of warmane 10 years later?

123 Last