Will pass some opinion.
-Season end date on 20th august actually ended at the morning, not at 11:59pm. This is just some sort of joke. If that would happen in s2 (with unique rank1 title there would be tons of forum raging posts, and for good reason). Please provide exact time and date of season 2 start-end.
-Not flashing at the end of season is your decision, but at least provide some info about it, like "We're not going to flash points, you can start playing from sunday and get points by first flush, at wednesday).
-Gladdy support. Its a minor thing but its probably more then 90% people, that play arena are using Gladdy. Is that a really hard thing to do?
-Basically terrible community managers. Why people are struggling to get some info like "will points and honor be reseted at s2?". Is it so hard for those people to make 1 announcement post with every information in it? If that so, can they get replaced? There would be probably dozens of people who will volunteer for those positions.

s1 was short, but I hope there was a reason for that (it's a really terrible season in terms of gear). Hope season 2 will be at least 4-5 month.
Thank you for the feedback on some of those things. We can provide some answers to some of the questions now.

Season end date and time was not possible to determine until the very last day due to various availability of the developers. That is on our side and we will do it better next time.

We generally never flush at the end of the season, we have never done so far and probably will not do so in the future.

Gladdy support would require a custom addition to our code, the standpoint of the majority of the staff currently is that it should be as it was in retail, without support.

The feedback in this thread was collected and will be used for next season, thank you, for future feedback, feel free to PM me and I'll see what we can do about it.