1. Login Issue

So i got new pc and since then i am having lot of issues with my wow first there were problem with ui i got that fixed then my wow would start up that also got fixed and now that all that is fixed i cant login my account it says connecting and then :you must log in with a battle.net account username and password or attempt to concatenate a nil value. If my Wow is in folder it wont start up and it says :Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. And if i move it on desktop it starts instaling something and says wow is performing initial setup of required data files . And when it finaly starts up it creates WTF, Data, Cache, Errors, Logs folders on my desktop I tryed deleting all files didnt work, deleted whole game with all data and everything and reinstall didnt work idk what else to try . Now i am getting more attempt to concatenate errors for example attempt to concatenate user data or a nil value or a function value .
    Edited: August 21, 2017 Reason: More Details

2. yup I unfortunately have exactly the same problem with login to mop server :( Can smb help?

3. Move the whole game to another destination. Not just the Wow.exe, the whole folder.

4. What do you mean i deleted whole folder before also deleted utorrent+data and reinstalled and didnt fix