1. Class request.

That's my first post ever on warmane, so sorry if my english isn't the best u ever saw.

I started playing WotLK looong ago, so im an experienced player. Started playing on Icecrown for around 2 weeks, made BM Hunter as a "starter/gold making" **** character, that will be just a bother in no time. I've got around 17k for my new character, main character. And now's the question to You guys.
    What are the most requested classes on this realm? Like I know I know, "play whatever u like to play" but i don't want for my main to be Unh DK when there's too many smourne classes and I'll gear him to BiS literally forever, cuz "smourne class plague", as always, donor is not an option. Im looking for classes that's always "nobody plays (insert class here)", because that's an easier way to gear up and eventually make alts, that will require more time to gear up. Thought about making all 4 roles for PvE (fck pvp wotlk, cata/mop is way better than that), but which one, tank/healer/mdps/rdps will be the most requested one in fresh/mid-end-content guilds? Sorry for such a long text to read, but im in serious dilemma, staring at character creation screen and thinking "what will ppl want the most". Can play anything and any role. Thank's for suggestions!

2. I have noticed a big request for elemental shamans, boomkins and disc priest in horde

And playing any of those has great versatility in roles for dungs/raids

3. Is there anyone else that can confirm the statement made above? :) Is any class better than any other according to statistics?

Thanks in advance!

4. Discs are needed but prepare for dumb leaders that take 2 discs so one is forced to be kicked or to go holy.
    A lot of people are asking for boomy, more than disc from what I see, and druid also has the flexibility of multiple roles which is just awesome if you get bored DPSing or healing well you got tanking too or other DPS spec.

5. Hello. From my experience if u want to make a charecter who can gear up quickly... then make a tank. Trust me he will gear up ****ing quickly. It took a a very long time to make my warrior reach 5.9k. But it almost took me half of that time or even lesser to make my pala tank reach 5.9k gs. The demand for tanks is also very high. Their bis gears also are that hard to get. Hope this helped.

6. I have noticed a big request for elemental shamans, boomkins and disc priest in horde

And playing any of those has great versatility in roles for dungs/raids
    Boomkins and discs are a good way to go, but elemental shammans are one the most unviable specs in PVE, I wouldn't recommend it.

7. Also which class/spec to go with would depend on your playstyle, for healers go you can go with pretty much any class, but prepare for an overflood of holy paladins in pugs. For casters, warlocks, boomkins and shadow priests are a good option if you want to dodge the overplayed mage. For melees rogue,feral druid or UH since there are so many retris/ fury warriors and FDKs. Tanks you can go with any since Icecrown heavily lacks tanks in general, although, i'd say in advance not to pick prot warrior since they are not really working as intended.

8. Druids are pretty nice. Tank heal or dps, and they are incredible toons for making gold.

9. Priest, warlock, boomie, TANKS, elemental shamans.

What ever class your gonna choose make sure you read some guides or what ever to improve your game.

Ofcourse always go for what u think is most fun!

Tank equals to insta rdf que and limited competition for gear drops.
    Prot war wpvp also brings some fun while farming mats (:

Next to that i personally would go for holy priest.

10. Unholy/Blood DK and Enhancement Shaman are probably the least played. Their damage is meh and they don't provide much. Unholy DK is liked for RS25hc though for AoE on the adds that spawn. Boomkins and eles are often taken in guilds due to their knockback ability which is useful for Lich King fights. Ret paladin is usually the least requested as there are many

11. Unholy/Blood DK and Enhancement Shaman are probably the least played. Their damage is meh and they don't provide much. Unholy DK is liked for RS25hc though for AoE on the adds that spawn. Boomkins and eles are often taken in guilds due to their knockback ability which is useful for Lich King fights. Ret paladin is usually the least requested as there are many
    Enh has slightly higher dps than ele. if you dont have frost dk or hunter in your raid, they do provide stuff.

Thunderstorm vile spirit's?xD

12. Just make a tank class and you're the boss, you'll be the most wanted man,the most valuable one. You can gear your other specs if you want. Join a fos hc, state that you want arp trinket and if they don't agree you can tele our and just wait for kick. You are so essential to every dungeon, that all the other ones can do is cry, they can't afford to kick you, they crave their precious frosties. You wanna afk 3min before dungeon? You can afk as long as you want, they got nothing on you, you are the man,you are the big cheese. You have little to no competition in gearing yourself. Joined a raid and you see raid leader allowing peasant dps to roll for your godly tank gear? **** them,**** them all and leave, they will change the rules and beg you to come back. You are the god,you are the manliest thing alive,they don't want to spend 20min looking for another tank. Want dps items? You can have dps items,reserve what you want,you are the tank,THE BIG MANLY BULKY MOFO, you make the rules, you are the king,everyone else is a tiny mob of peasants. All they can do is grovel before your feet. Insulted for no reason,or hell,INSULTED AT ALL,they dared SUCH THING? tele out instance and waste their time looking for another tank. YOU ARE KING JOFFREY, THE WORLD IS AT YOUR FEET, THE TRUTH WILL BE WHAT YOU MAKE IT. YOU ARE THE BOSS. Everyone will beg for your services,you can demand payment,anything you want. Your choice....be a day to day little beggar dps....OR....BE A MANLY MAN,BE THE STALLION THAT MOUNTS ALL.EVERYONE IS YOUR PLAYTHING.

13. Just make a tank class and you're the boss, you'll be the most wanted man,the most valuable one. You can gear your other specs if you want. Join a fos hc, state that you want arp trinket and if they don't agree you can tele our and just wait for kick. You are so essential to every dungeon, that all the other ones can do is cry, they can't afford to kick you, they crave their precious frosties. You wanna afk 3min before dungeon? You can afk as long as you want, they got nothing on you, you are the man,you are the big cheese. You have little to no competition in gearing yourself. Joined a raid and you see raid leader allowing peasant dps to roll for your godly tank gear? **** them,**** them all and leave, they will change the rules and beg you to come back. You are the god,you are the manliest thing alive,they don't want to spend 20min looking for another tank. Want dps items? You can have dps items,reserve what you want,you are the tank,THE BIG MANLY BULKY MOFO, you make the rules, you are the king,everyone else is a tiny mob of peasants. All they can do is grovel before your feet. Insulted for no reason,or hell,INSULTED AT ALL,they dared SUCH THING? tele out instance and waste their time looking for another tank. YOU ARE KING JOFFREY, THE WORLD IS AT YOUR FEET, THE TRUTH WILL BE WHAT YOU MAKE IT. YOU ARE THE BOSS. Everyone will beg for your services,you can demand payment,anything you want. Your choice....be a day to day little beggar dps....OR....BE A MANLY MAN,BE THE STALLION THAT MOUNTS ALL.EVERYONE IS YOUR PLAYTHING.

Yeah... you'll make alot of friends like this.*couch couch*

Eventually everyone will get to know you as the Ftard tank and they slowely will bann u from every raid.
    Instead behave like an adult and make friends.

If players wanna roll for tank gear that should be fine. But be SMART and ask or rather demand for a priority on tank gear you need and let the dps roll for your leftovers.

If they dont agree just tell them tough luck and search another raid.
    Enough raids search for tanks. (Useually)

But why even join a pug raid if you could easely join a guild to raid with.
    Less toxic people and a mistake doesnt matter that much.
    Dont repeat your mistakes tho.

14. Boomkins and discs are a good way to go, but elemental shammans are one the most unviable specs in PVE, I wouldn't recommend it.
    Elemental shamans are very good dps if you play them right and use all the pots and elixirs as well taking right proffesions, taking BiS gear for them can be a bit hard but not that much since no1 else uses mail intellect gear beside Shamans.

15. Damn, didn't expected this to be such a big topic. I'll make a tank, warrior and druid are kinda off, cuz everyone bragging that "warr tank rofl delete that useless ****" and druids just doesn't feel like a tank anyway. Now's the question, ofc. Paladins are the saviors of 3.3.5 raiding, DK is imb4 pr0 off tank god. I would ofc. roll Paladin to have "sure and safe spot in guilds/raids", but i see so much of prot palls and a lot less of dk tanks. What you think should i go for a main, easy and fast gear up, Prot Pally or Blood DK?

12 Last