1. Outland - alliance perks.

So after what it seems to be for ever, me and my friends finally reached 70. Now let's get straight to the point. Playing alliance is IMPOSSIBLE. EVERYWHERE we go, 1-3 people vs 30-50 hordies. Are you kidding me?

I've seen a lot of people leave alliance and go horde lately just cause we can't quest, we can't do anything, hell Ring of blood took us 3 hours to do because there was so much horde there my client kept crashing from all the damn aoe.

Time for you guys to figure something out. I don't give no fks for horde's opinion, there's to much horde. Give alliance a perk a buff Tenacity like in wrath at wintergrasp or something give us 100% + honor idgaf , figure something out.

2. i see and am ganked by alliance all the time, sounds like you just want free **** again.

3. I lvl'd a mage for the perks and made it to 62 just fine bud. Was ganked maybe 4 times. Stop QQing and play you're already 70. The arguement is irrelevant. Oh and I play alliance!

4. Playing alliance is not "IMPOSSIBLE", it's actually quite fine now, just like it should be. There's really no reason to complain.
    Playing alliance was almost impossible before, when I entered gadgetzan just to find out, that I'm surrounded by 30+ horde guys, and there's 0 alliance players there except me, or when you went to ungoro, where it felt like you're outnumbered 1 to 10.

5. I think the OP made this post like 2 months ago and it is now posting. LOL

It is no where near that and I have been leveling alts on both side. There are more alliance up and about then horde. No where near the imbalance alliance faced the first month, though. 80% to 20%... it was rough.

6. It seems pretty balanced on our side so far.

7. So after what it seems to be for ever, me and my friends finally reached 70. Now let's get straight to the point. Playing alliance is IMPOSSIBLE. EVERYWHERE we go, 1-3 people vs 30-50 hordies. Are you kidding me?

I've seen a lot of people leave alliance and go horde lately just cause we can't quest, we can't do anything, hell Ring of blood took us 3 hours to do because there was so much horde there my client kept crashing from all the damn aoe.

Time for you guys to figure something out. I don't give no fks for horde's opinion, there's to much horde. Give alliance a perk a buff Tenacity like in wrath at wintergrasp or something give us 100% + honor idgaf , figure something out.

You should see how BG's are then :))), Alliance with 2 months of completely unnecessary honor boost getting 4x as much honor as Horde, even when they lost they got 2x more honor. Bgs now full of overgeared alliance curbstomping Horde, it's hilarious.

8. You should see how BG's are then :))), Alliance with 2 months of completely unnecessary honor boost getting 4x as much honor as Horde, even when they lost they got 2x more honor. Bgs now full of overgeared alliance curbstomping Horde, it's hilarious.
    I thought that is the case... more like there seems to be more people on alliance buying gear. lol

9. Hellfire Peninsula and Nagrand are both complete ****ing *** cancer with 70s running around honor farming. It was fine for a bit in Zangarmarsh but I've logged several times to get away from Horde fags. It's so ****ing obnoxious not being able to quest to 70. I know Warmane can't do anything about this, but jfc I am going to break something. Leveling in Azeroth isn't so bad rn, only bad areas are Stranglethorn Vale and Tanaris. Tanaris is by far the worst in terms of whorde ganks though.

10. I don't know what you guys are doing wrong... but I just hit 70 on my 5 toon. I think I got ganked once and I quickly switch to my main and camped the mage for a while. =)

Anyway.. its no where near what it was when the server first went up. You guys are way over exaggerating.

I even leveled in Tanaris and Ungoro. Never touched once.

PS. next character is lv53. =)

11. Funny I leveled a gnome rogue a few weeks ago and hardly ran into a horde and the few i did run into never bothered me. Completed RoB easily. I understand and fully do believe there are a lot of horde on the server, but that's TBC for ya. Nothing Warmane can do to completely fix this issue as EMFH wasn't given to Alliance until 3.0, so you're basically stuck with the game the way it is. Either reroll, quit, or shut up.