1. WOTLK "Wod Models" is fixed! HYPE!

For those who enjoyed the WOD model client for WOTLK, but hated the old bugs - the broken models, and the constant crashing - There is good news! It is no longer bugged to hell, and all the models are now there!

I went to places that were very specifically known to me for crashing. I stood around in them for 10 minutes with no crashes or fps drops.

If you enjoy the new models but hated all the crashing - the client is fixed :)

Good job, warmane!

2. Is it now really working? I was getting constant crashes in dalaran all the time and in some random areas and even some raids

3. Is it now really working? I was getting constant crashes in dalaran all the time and in some random areas and even some raids
    Same fam. But now it's great! I thoroughly tested it in all the major crash areas I faced.

4. Just noticed.... All characters' feet still show when you wear boots. xD It's like you have plate-boot toes

That aside, it's not too noticeable or too bad looking

5. Wow, finally.

And by the way, use multisampling from the video options to chisel those pixels a bit :D It's quite an eyesore.

6. I have posted a thread about this but, do you people have issues with this client, when ever i exit the game and start it again it starts like the first time ever with cinematic and low restarted video settings. Someone geting the same issue ?

7. That's really great news. The models were honestly the best thing about Warlords of Draenor.